• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alko

Dec 4, 2013
    I've been searching for the past 4 hours for the best priced ammo. PSA had a great deal on 9mm Blazer Brass. PSA was one site I didn't check. I've never dealt with them so if all goes well I'll be back again. Thanks for your post...now I have some ammo headed my way.

CaptainAwesome

Jun 1, 2013
    Pikesville MD
    Not bad at all.

Prepare for a wait, the recent storm has them so back logged they can't keep up with orders. I ordered ammo 11 days ago and my order is still in "processing".

If you don't see your products, email them for an update.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Not bad at all.

Prepare for a wait, the recent storm has them so back logged they can't keep up with orders. I ordered ammo 11 days ago and my order is still in "processing".

Yeah, I made this a luxury purchase not a need type purchase. If it takes 3 weeks I'm cool with that since this was a stockpile style buy for me as opposed to need it to shoot.

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Not bad at all.

Ordered an upper 1/18 and received it 2/14.

alko

Dec 4, 2013
    I've seen some other posts where people say their shipping is slow. I'm ok with that but what am I looking at for shipping time?

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I've seen some other posts where people say their shipping is slow. I'm ok with that but what am I looking at for shipping time?

The website says they need 5 business days to process the order, then you may be looking at a few days for fulfillment, then shipping times.

I have gotten things from usually within 2 weeks or so. Maybe a bit longer. I'd say expect about 3 weeks realistically but probably more like 2.

alko

Dec 4, 2013
    Oh ok cool. Thanks for the info. I was pretty pumped at seeing how cheap they had the 9mm ammo for.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    just ordered the upper with the vortex strikefire for 399.99. not a bad deal to slap on one of my pre SB281 lowers.

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    Good tip. Ordered me some AR food at the best price I've seen in a while. Now to see if all the horror stories about slow shipping are founded. This is my first adventure with them.

Last edited:

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Lots of good stuff there. Thanks for passing this on, Apd09!

No problem, I'm sure there will be a time you run across a great deal someplace, so just remember to post it for everyone, after buying what you want first of course.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    No problem, I'm sure there will be a time you run across a great deal someplace, so just remember to post it for everyone, after buying what you want first of course.

I'll try to remember that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom