• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    Not nearly enough dead.

They need to crank up the pace and hopefully with the hot weather the shootings will double or triple.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    But didn't Bobo the Bastard promise jobs that would stop all this nonsense? I know, lets throw MORE tax payers money at the problem! :lol2:

Maybe it's Bush's fault............. still. ;)

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It's because the new law doesn't go into effect until October.

Once all the criminals have to get fingerprinted and take four hours of training, the crime rate is just going to wither away. They'll probably have to lay off half the LEOs in Maryland, and close down half the jails.

Mr H

Banana'd
    But didn't Bobo the Bastard promise jobs that would stop all this nonsense? I know, lets throw MORE tax payers money at the problem! :lol2:

Maybe it's Bush's fault............. still. ;)

All the more reason to further restrict the LEGAL gun owners... their death-bang-sticks will eventually reveal their TRUE nature!!!

:sad20:

I know!!! Midnight Basketb.... oh... yeah.

nm

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    my morbid curiosity got the better of me while watching an interview with the husband of one of the women thay was murdered this weekend. she didn't have a criminal record, but when I looked the husband up, he had been arrested with a handgun in baltimore 5 times in the last 6 years. a couple assaults and a bunch of drug charges. it was only a matter of time before someone associated with that guy died.

oh, and those gun charges were mostly nolle prosse. because baltimore likes thier body count.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    This is how the BaltimoreSunpapers spins it.

Unfortunately, they'll spin it so the sheeple let them take more rights away from us next January.

Weekend marked by spate of violence in Baltimore
    Two men, one woman among those apparently fatally shot

Spate - a sudden, almost overwhelming outpouring

I am sure that most Sun readers will overlook the noun 'spate' and zero in on the three persons "among those" who were killed, as opposed to the actual 17 shot, 8 killed in Baltimore this weekend. They must REALLY have a 'jones' for Mayor Rawlings-Blake.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Princess Stephanie of the Baltimorons??

She has little to no interest in fixing any of this, IMO... Well, not as long as she can still have her glam-shot appearances across the country.

Style over substance, after all.......

cowboy321

Apr 21, 2009
    By Martin Weil, Published: June 23 E-mail the writer
    Bicyclists in the Washington area have been beaten, robbed and injured in other ways. On Saturday evening, a man riding his bicycle was hit by a stray bullet.

The man was taken to a hospital for surgery after being wounded in the 1200 block of Summerfield Drive in Herndon, the Herndon police said.

More crime and safety news
    Girl, 7, is assauted in Pr. George’s
    Martin Weil JUN 23
    Police say the attacker was an older white man who was bald and had a goatee-like white beard.
    Stray bullet hits man on bicycle in Herndon
    Martin Weil JUN 23
    Gun goes off in Herndon and shot hits bicyclist; surgery was required
    One seriously wounded in Anacostia shooting
    Martin Weil JUN 23
    Shooting in Anacostia leaves victim with serious wound, authorities say
    Read more
    They said a handgun discharged as it was being loaded inside a house.

bilbravo

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore (District 46)
    Weekend marked by spate of violence in Baltimore
    Two men, one woman among those apparently fatally shot

Spate - a sudden, almost overwhelming outpouring

I am sure that most Sun readers will overlook the noun 'spate' and zero in on the three persons "among those" who were killed, as opposed to the actual 17 shot, 8 killed in Baltimore this weekend. They must REALLY have a 'jones' for Mayor Rawlings-Blake.

I saw the same post on the Facebook page of the Sun -- I assume that was you. Good on you for pointing this out. The Sun is awful.

damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    This is sad but after reading the post in the A2 area about the ratio of victims with criminal records all I can say is

This is a classic example of Darwin's theory of evolution at its best.

I will apologize up front if any of these people that were shoot were truly victims is a very sad situation.

They are teaching the prevention of STD's in school to limit the Aids epidemic They should also be teaching Marksmanship and Gun safety to prevent gun accidents and the stray bullet from hitting Grandmothers sitting in their living rooms.

Just think about this. If we teach Marksmanship in Elementary School then when the kids grow up into gang bangers they will do a better job in killing them selves off.

Darwin's Law!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom