• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Well, there's a lot of conflicting information out there, even some on this thread. I had stated my previous opinion regarding priorities based on information gathered on threads here- that jameson had voted on amendments with the antis. I look forward to the SMIBville Liberty Tree event, and hope to be able to attend. That would be a two-fold for me- getting up to speed on real facts, and meeting some of the fine SMIBgunners in person. I think realistically we should be thinking about knocking one person off to send the message. That would be Murphy. I'm not sure how much we can affect thing politically, as I'm not really tuned in to local politics. I plan to be, though:innocent0

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    CT Wilson is good man. He owns and shoots AR's and has a carry permit. We don't have enough friends to be making mistakes. Peter Murphy is a douche all right but I'm not so sure about Sally Jameson. She was against this all the way. I'm on the board this morning to start researching the facts - I know Murphy voted against every amendment, voted for letting it out of committee, then voted against the final bill. I figure he had permission so he could lie about supporting 2A next year. If we come off the anti everyone and he says he voted against it, he'll probably get 50% of the gun vote. Does anyone have the full vote tally? I'm curious what Sally did on the amendments. When I spoke with her she said she was totally against 281. If she put her vote where mouth is then we need her. A woman delegate who specializes in woman's issues and is pro - 2A!!
    Then there's Mac. Make up your own mind about his vote for cloture but at least think it through. He's not a bad a guy and he did vote no both times. The demographics and polling in district 28 indicate the voted against his constituency to support us. Not trying to tell anyone what to think here, I'm just concerned that we could wind up bad mouthing good people and hurting our own cause.

+1 on CT Wilson. He called me back one late Friday night and said the bill was nothing but a gun grab. He's not popular with the "in kids" - Murphy, Jameson, Kelly, and Owe Malley. I think he should be spared. Dump the rest.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Well, there's a lot of conflicting information out there, even some on this thread. I had stated my previous opinion regarding priorities based on information gathered on threads here- that jameson had voted on amendments with the antis. I look forward to the SMIBville Liberty Tree event, and hope to be able to attend. That would be a two-fold for me- getting up to speed on real facts, and meeting some of the fine SMIBgunners in person. I think realistically we should be thinking about knocking one person off to send the message. That would be Murphy. I'm not sure how much we can affect thing politically, as I'm not really tuned in to local politics. I plan to be, though:innocent0

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/fr...ect3&ys=2013RS

you can check out how they voted on the amendments at the bottom of the page with this link.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    +1 on CT Wilson. He called me back one late Friday night and said the bill was nothing but a gun grab. He's not popular with the "in kids" - Murphy, Jameson, Kelly, and Owe Malley. I think he should be spared. Dump the rest.

wilson voted for almost exactly half the amendments and voted no on a few and absstained on the rest. i am on the fence about him. what has he said publicly or written publicly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom