• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    S'okay. Stop isn't a safeword.

I dunno. On the "grown man" theory. I was at Delmarva last week and the guy next to me started yelling "stop!!!" in a panicked voice when one of my AR's casings flew onto his table.

Public ranges can be special places sometimes.

Which is why I avoid public ranges.
    AGC is a private range that requires membership in one of the associated clubs being part of the range.
    https://agcrange.org/about/associated-clubs/

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Now that you opened that door :)
    You can't say "I voted for Biden" and "I support the 2A"
    Biden has a LONG, LONG, LONG history of being one of the most ANTI gun legislators there is.
    In his campaign he stated that he and BETO are coming for your guns,, that you only need a double barrel shotgun, on and on.

No idea what that Biden voter was smokin

And just for your information, ALL Biden voters support anti-gun policies.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    This kind of comment doesn't belong here. I could just as well say "Sounds like a Trump voter," you know, the snowflakes who bitch and moan over wearing a mask and don't want ANYONE telling them what to do?

In my opinion, you should take your political commentary elsewhere. Such as one of the Facebook Qanon groups. And just for your information, not all Biden voters are anti-gun.

Maybe they're not anti gun, but they are morons if they voted for Biden.

TangoSierra27

MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2017
    FOREST HILL
    Cease fire means just that. I would have done exactly what you did. Whoever these shooters were need to be reported for unsafe practices on the firing line. I would write a letter to either the board or RSO office and bring it to their attention. The firing line is not an optional choice, cease fire means you stop, safe your weapon and check out your targets if need be. People like the person you encountered get people shot, so yes I'd make things difficult for him.

Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    If your not an RSO and none present your allowed to use your range? The people you encountered, are people that should not even own a weapon. These are people that have an accidental discharge, and you only get one in life.

If everyone else's get it factor on the range is, that's it's been called cold, then they ignored it. Nothing worse the a family holding guns with a tude.

I would have said the same....then walked off to call or find an RSO.....better yet just snap a picture of them. Then ask everyone which car did they drive in and snap the tag, that will be all that is needed.

Good grief.....that's just plain ridiculous.

Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    First things first: I 100% agree that cease fire means make the weapon safe *right now* and step back. Any necessary discussion can be had after that fact.

Now - I don’t know the OP or the offender and the OP makes a pretty clear case. That said, none of us have heard the other side of the story. Maybe there’s something that the OP missed or maybe there’s perspective that none of us have that could lead to a teachable moment. Or, maybe the offender is every bit as much of an idiot as it sounds.

Point being, we’re all dogpiling on this mystery person without hearing his take.

Hopefully the appropriate folks who have posted here will be able to conduct an investigation and take the appropriate action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom