• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    The Sheraton that is in Towson is decent. The Embassy Suites in Hunt Valley is also nice place to stay.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    There is a Hilton Garden and a Hampton Inn I believe it is about 2 miles from the campus in owings mills

xgaspx

Pennsylvania Ex-Pat
    May 31, 2013
    Maryland
    Hunt Valley Courtyard. They have the new Courtyard lobby/bistro and free parking. If you don't mind the drive (about 10 miles) Baltimore is near Stevenson and you will have a lot more hotel options (but expect to pay for parking). Safety should not be an issue as long as you go with one of the big brand hotels.

The OP needs to answer which campus.
    Hunt Valley is not near either campus and downright far from the Owings Mills campus.

The Doubletree by Hilton (Reisterstown Rd in Pikesville) is close to both campuses and is a nice place.

Hunt Valley is 1/2 hr from the Owings Mills campus.
    Pikesville is 10 minutes from either campus.

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    not even sure of which campus. Didn"t know they had more than 1. Planning on attending a college soccer game so I would assume it"s the campus with a soccer field.

jspero

Aug 6, 2009
    One Foot Out The Door
    If you want something a little more upscale, try Gramercy Mansion. Its a B&B. I stayed there in March and it was great. Recommended for anyone else that wants a nice getaway for a day or two. Its on Greenspring Valley Road.

Sirex