• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Lee2 , I go to that market also and saw what must have been the same guy. PM me if you want to confirm what he looks like. I hope he was telling you the truth but, hmmmm.
    Marvin, we have met a couple times briefly and saw you at the market one time in passing .I hate a thief!

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    Im the guy from the flea market.
    I ask you if you were positive at least two times not exactly"without flinching"
    I did not take anything from you or anyone elese.....
    Im an honest father of three trying to make ends meet.after working a 50 hr work week.This is something I love so I try to make a few bucks doing it.
    I traded a BCG for 3 boxes of fiocchi 380 3 boxes of fiocchi 38spl short and a box of .45 tracers.Thats how I acquired the item in queston.
    When you said your item was taken I was in Harrisburg I bought a new blackout upper.i have a time/dated receipt if your interested.
    I know quite a few local dealers that's where I usually get my parts and ammo.any of whome im sure would vouch for me.
    Ive been reading these post and im getting concerned.
    I gave the item to you.taking you at your word.but I too was pissed this was aproxx a quarter of the days profit for me.
    I figured at the very least I have some good karma coming to me not "lets hook up and see if its the same guy"
    I don't know what elese to say.ive been reading the post after you recommended it.just couldn't sit by anymore.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I traded a BCG for 3 boxes of fiocchi 380 3 boxes of fiocchi 38spl short and a box of .45 tracers.Thats how I acquired the item in queston.

Gonna work with OP to help bust the thief then since its probably the guy who took the BCG?

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Im the guy from the flea market.
    I ask you if you were positive at least two times not exactly"without flinching"
    I did not take anything from you or anyone elese.....
    Im an honest father of three trying to make ends meet.after working a 50 hr work week.This is something I love so I try to make a few bucks doing it.
    When you said your item was taken I was in Harrisburg I bought a new blackout upper.i have a time/dated receipt if your interested.
    I know quite a few local dealers that's where I usually get my parts and ammo.any of whome im sure would vouch for me.
    Ive been reading these post and im getting concerned.
    I gave the item to you.taking you at your word.but I too was pissed this was aproxx a quarter of the days profit for me.
    I figured at the very least I have some good karma coming to me not "lets hook up and see if its the same guy"
    I don't know what elese to say.ive been reading the post after you recommended it.just couldn't sit by anymore.
    didnt you also tell me you were at Timonium?

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    yes you did.come off it man your grasping at straws.my wife and I both got a kick out of the last post.we both remember clearly.not like this happens a lot.you said you left your table briefly on sat at the Timonium show.then you said you came back and it was gone.....

MEGALUG

Aug 13, 2009
    Harford County
    yes you did.come off it man your grasping at straws.my wife and I both got a kick out of the last post.we both remember clearly.not like this happens a lot.you said you left your table briefly on sat at the Timonium show.then you said you came back and it was gone.....

Grasping at straws? He's missing ammo and you have it. What's that saying? Possession is....... Out the guy you got it from.

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    again,I understand your frustration. But Im not your guy....I thought i did the right thing.as i always try to do. thats how i was raised.I also understand if you do not want to believe me.but posting on a public forum, possibly swaying another persons opinion of me.I don't think that's the right thing for you to do at all.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    again,I understand your frustration. But Im not your guy....I thought i did the right thing.as i always try to do. thats how i was raised.I also understand if you do not want to believe me.but posting on a public forum, possibly swaying another persons opinion of me.I don't think that's the right thing for you to do at all.

i'm sure you are a stand up guy...really.
    so...are you going to be at the Mountain Rd. flea market this weekend?
    a few guys may have some questions for you.

Attachments

• cop car..jpg
      cop car..jpg
      10.7 KB · Views: 162

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    Grasping at straws? He's missing ammo and you have it. What's that saying? Possession is....... Out the guy you got it from.

yea,i get that.my point was he did tell both myself and my wife the details. Witch is why i believed him.as far as BCG guy all i have is a email and i don't think it would be right to post it.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    holy start of an incredible thread batman!!

About time I got to see one of these from the beginning!
    :popcorn:

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    My grandmother used to say "some words are better left unspoken" and " no good deed goes unpunished". Those two come to mind right now. I would have been happy just getting my ammo back. Life is just TOO F****N SHORT ponder the small stuff, and in the scheme of things it is kinda small stuff right about now. Just my opinion.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    My grandmother used to say "some words are better left unspoken" and " no good deed goes unpunished". Those two come to mind right now. I would have been happy just getting my ammo back. Life is just TOO F****N SHORT ponder the small stuff, and in the scheme of things it is kinda small stuff right about now. Just my opinion.

it wasnt you who got ripped off. just sayin.
    as i stated in the beginning it wasnt a big ticket item. but what if it was?
    just be glad you got your stuff back? really?
    well thank you Sir for returning it to me! and may God bless you.

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    your welcome,lucky for you i belived you....
    its happened to me too.i do know how you feel
    i buy a lot of stuff from all over
    not as amazing as you want it to be.

honestguy.45

Oct 4, 2013
    publicly,i apologize for any animosity.im frustrated as im sure you are too.i am happy you got your stuff back.i will definitely be more careful with witch those whom i do business.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    it wasnt you who got ripped off. just sayin.
    as i stated in the beginning it wasnt a big ticket item. but what if it was?
    just be glad you got your stuff back? really?
    well thank you Sir for returning it to me! and may God bless you.

Honestly, I know exponentially how you feel. Several years ago, just after I moved into my first house with my new bride, my house was broken into. They stole over $2,000 dollars worth of firearms, which is well over $2k at today's prices. They were never recovered and the insurance company would only pay me for $1k worth. The insurance company wanted me produce manuals for the firearms to show proof of ownership! Mind you, I gave them serial #'s and names and addresses of who I bought them from. My point is, is how bad do you want to work yourself up over a box of ammo? My blood pressure is already high hearing the words Omalley and SB281.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom