• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dick Chaney

May 5, 2013
    Have been reloading for not to long and am running out of components. i was wondering what is near to Hagerstown that actually is within 30 minutes. I have Wednesday off and would like to visit local shops looking. i only know of Hafers in williamsport and Hendershots and Hunters Den in Waynesboro. There has to be more places to look?

Hippy

Mar 11, 2008
    Frostburg Md
    Valley Guns Inwood WV --usually carry BUT with the shortage not sure --U may want to call 1st.

Nice people 100 yd range outdoor and Pistol range inside

Jim

jonathanglock

Oct 8, 2011
    Smithsburg, MD
    i live in smithsburg, and i have purchased a few things from a mds member -- mbz300sdl is his screen name. he usually has a few things. i'm new too reloading too and i have purchased most of my stuff online, alot from Midway, and a little bit from Cabelas, and Natchez. what are you looking for? I was in the hunters den a few days ago and saw small pistol primers and small rifle and large rifle and i think large pistol primers. they had some bullets, both rifle and pistol. and they also have powder both pistol and rifle. I didn't look for brass, because i have brass. if i knew what you were looking for i might be able to help.

Deerminator

Jul 5, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Arrow & Bullet in the West End

Bill Scalley is a great guy to deal with with excellent prices. Only problem is he hasn't been the best stocked store since the panic began.

Dick Chaney

May 5, 2013
    I would really like powder for 9 mm rounds. I also need small rifle primers. I was hoping for a couple more places. Someone mentioned to me of a place in greencastle but I don't remember the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I've got a bunch of 30 cal pills no extra powder right now. Ill keep my eyes open though. I know of a source that has pull down 700x that I may make a trip and get some as its fairly versitile.

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I would really like powder for 9 mm rounds. I also need small rifle primers. I was hoping for a couple more places. Someone mentioned to me of a place in greencastle but I don't remember the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have two pounds of new unopened 'power pistol' I can let go of for $48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom