• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnCard

Jan 15, 2013
    Will there be a secondary market for these in MD after 10/1? I've heard suggestions that by adding things to the end of the barrel the length can be brought to 29" - is that feasible - are there 4+ inch devices that can be attached permanently enough to satisfy the law?

TheBulge

Mar 7, 2011
    Will there be a secondary market for these in MD after 10/1? I've heard suggestions that by adding things to the end of the barrel the length can be brought to 29" - is that feasible - are there 4+ inch devices that can be attached permanently enough to satisfy the law?

I expect them to be available here after the ban with the appropriate long flash hider. Just be aware the rifles purchased after Oct 1st will never be lawful in MD in a configuration shorter than 29". You will be stuck with the extra long flash hider.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    The flash hider on the Tavor is the standard AR-15 tie thread....so any that can be used on the AR and be used on a Tavor barrel. So there are lots of choices that can be used to bring the OAL up to minimum post 10/1.

-Jeff

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Just got a call from Ratworx that they have some Tavor in stock. I was on their waitlist for a month. They are open late so anybody interested can try calling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom