• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    If you want true one shot stopping power, you need a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

Dec 7, 2018
    I'm not sure if this is a joke spoof account or if you are that misinformed.

Well most you regurgitate things you read from internet anyway. My brother-in-law took 16 shots of 9mm to his chest still here with us. I guy i knew in high school got shot by cops in a stolen car never knew he got shot until his arrest. Finally, i knew 2 guys who got in a fight with each other. One guy shot the other 4 times and the guy shot still took the weapon from him and beat his ass and the other guy went to prison for 6 years. So you keep believing all the things you read on the internet.

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    Well most you regurgitate things you read from internet anyway. My brother-in-law took 16 shots of 9mm to his chest still here with us. I guy i knew in high school got shot by cops in a stolen car never knew he got shot until his arrest. Finally, i knew 2 guys who got in a fight with each other. One guy shot the other 4 times and the guy shot still took the weapon from him and beat his ass and the other guy went to prison for 6 years. So you keep believing all the things you read on the internet.

I would pay to meet the man who lived after 16 shots of anything in the chest...

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011

I'm going to go with - Former banned member who opened another account.

I'm going to go with - Former banned member who opened another account.

I will play. My guess is Makarov Kid.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland

You know a lot people that have been shot!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Regardless, neither one of them beats the Dim Mak blowgun.

ninja-blowgun.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom