• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Anyone have a recommendation on good wireless headphones for running?

The apple AirPods are enticing but the shape of apple earphones has never worked for me. They fit poorly and fall out.

I would be hooking it up to an iPhone 8 if that matters.

I realize this looks bad that I am posting this on 1/2, but this isn’t a New Years-resolution type thing. I just need to do more cardio, which I hate, so hopefully listening to a podcast or something would make it suck less.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Anyone have a recommendation on good wireless headphones for running?

The apple AirPods are enticing but the shape of apple earphones has never worked for me. They fit poorly and fall out.

I would be hooking it up to an iPhone 8 if that matters.

I realize this looks bad that I am posting this on 1/2, but this isn’t a New Years-resolution type thing. I just need to do more cardio, which I hate, so hopefully listening to a podcast or something would make it suck less.

Bose Soundsport Free.

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundSp...nes/dp/B0748JM8M5?ref_=bl_dp_s_web_2529061011

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I bought I set of Bluetooth headphones off Amazon by company called Logo. They were 17 bucks and they work great.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    +1 my wife got me these for Christmas- they fit in like a dream and are tight enough I feel comfortable using them for shooting in an uncovered range. Sound quality is great and they have a function to help you find them if you misplace them...

Not to thread derail but why would you use earbuds while shooting? They’re not hearing protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    Not to thread derail but why would you use earbuds while shooting? They’re not hearing protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I try to cut from work to go to the range I need to take calls... I have dedicated hearing protection bluetooth buds, but they fit like hell by comparison. If I am shooting slow (say swapping/sighting scopes) I'll wear my Bose instead, they take the edge off enough... In all reality, the design is not entirely dissimilar
    from my purpose made hearing protection bluetooth buds.

Last edited:

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    +1 my wife got me these for Christmas- they fit in like a dream and are tight enough I feel comfortable using them for shooting in an uncovered range. Sound quality is great and they have a function to help you find them if you misplace them...

I don't think I'd use them on the range but the music sound is superb, battery life long, they stay in your ear on a run, and the bluetooth engages immediately when taking them out of the case.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    Check out Aftershokz.

These are perfect for running, as they use bone conduction and allow you to hear ambient noise. Really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom