• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    It was a much better show than the show last weekend in Frederick, even with the cheap knife and other junk dealers.

Nov 19, 2015
    Carney
    I picked up this Zouave Repro for a great price. Wasn't a bad show, there was a good selection and some actual deals to be had.

oG93ZWd.jpg

Also the Russians / Eastern Europeans that were selling the Mosins along the right aisle were great.

"It's good Mosin, best deal" :D

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    cant make it, dealing with snow on multiple properties
    (southern MD needs some shows)
    let me know if any sees a Ruger 96 in rimfire (22lr, 22wmr, .17)

Stay safe in the snow

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I used to go to shows in the late 80's early 90s.
    last good show I went to was at the Annapolis Armory.
    Last show I went to was a show at the Upper Marlboro Showplace arena (maybe 10 years ago?),, swore I would never go to another show again.

Yep mis the La Plata show

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    All things considered... This was a better show than it has been in the past couple years. Good to see DMS and MSI members show up and jaw-jack for a while. And good to see folks supporting the IPs with purchases. Sadly it was not as good as it might have been. The weather played a part in that. And the obstinance of some folks who have given up hope for anything positive in our state.

If it goes the way of the Do Do... I see it as a "chicken Vs. egg situation"... as in... "Which left first? The venue where like minded folks go to see, talk, and buy guns, ammo, and related accessories? Or... the folks who stopped attending said venue?"

We need bumper stickers...

[SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL GUN SHOW]

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We went late Saturday. I was afraid we would have to rush to make it all the way through...but the aisles were awful wide :(

I wouldn't say it was the worst Timonium we've been to. :shrug: This fresh off of Christmas expenses...none of us were really in a gun buying situation :o There were a couple that looked interesting. Some prices did seem a little high...and the one vendor had a copy of a proposed 2019 AWB laying on the table that I presume was meant to justify prices.:rolleyes:

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Went yesterday. Wasn't really much in the way of guns to actually look at. Bought a new Kershaw Link to replace my lost Blackout. Talked with Brian from SCSG for a while, nice to put a face to the name.

Was happy just to spend a day doing something I enjoy that my other half enjoyed doing with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom