Rally For America: Sat. 7/29 U.S. Capitol!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    A reminder that the Rally for America is THIS SATURDAY on the U.S. Capitol grounds from 9am to 4pm.

This is being done in conjunction with Oath Keepers, but the invitation is out for any and all folks who support the commitment to the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

There will be a great lineup of featured speakers including Jeanette Finicum, the wife of LaVoy Finicum, who was shot and killed while seeking a just conclusion to the Malheur Sanctuary occupation in Oregon.

The founder of Oath Keepers, Stewart Rhodes, will also be speaking and will conduct a swearing in of new Oath Keeper members including yours truly. Stuart has become a friend after seeing the Patriot Picket in action this summer and has invited me to be on stage for this event.

Bring bottled water and your American flag or other patriotic banner that emphasizes freedom and join us for as much of the day as you can.

http://therallyforamerica.com

https://www.oathkeepers.org/join-us-rally-america-july-29-2017-washington-d-c-u-s-capitol-building/

Last edited:

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    A reminder that the Rally for America is THIS SATURDAY on the U.S. Capitol grounds from 9am to 4pm.

This is being done in conjunction with Oath Keepers, but the invitation is out for any and all folks who support the commitment to the Constitution and the Rule of Law.

There will be a great lineup of featured speakers including Jeanette Finicum, the wife of LaVoy Finicum, who was shot and killed while seeking a just conclusion to the Malheur Sanctuary occupation in Oregon.

The founder of Oath Keepers, Stuart Rhodes, will also be speaking and will conduct a swearing in of new Oath Keeper members including yours truly. Stuart has become a friend after seeing the Patriot Picket in action this summer and has invited me to be on stage for this event.

Bring bottled water and your American flag or other patriotic banner that emphasizes freedom and join us for as much of the day as you can.

http://therallyforamerica.com

https://www.oathkeepers.org/join-us-rally-america-july-29-2017-washington-d-c-u-s-capitol-building/

Will you be bringing any signs?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, I will be happy to lead a delegation and bring 1st & 2nd Amendment Freedom signs for anyone who wants one.

I will be wearing my Patriot Picket shirt and encourage anyone who has one to wear theirs. If we show up with a good crew we might earn a shoutout from the stage by Stewart Rhodes.

Last edited:

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Will be a great event. Wish I could be there. I was with Navy Jack and Stewart last month, Stewart does present great speaches and rally's the crowds.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    They will have a permit for the grass area on the West front of the Capitol (Wash Monument side) which means opponents cannot interfere. The Capitol Police will shoo away the ANTI's.

And sure, any hat will Make America Great Again.

I will be there at 9am for the start and stay as long as weather permits.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    OK, time to post up some pics from the Rally For America, which was rain-free for the several hours I was there representing the Patriot Picket. That weather was amazing, considering the dire forecasts.

Our tall PP American flag and Gadsden Banner were chosen for the stage backdrop.

Attachments

• IMG_8658.JPG
      IMG_8658.JPG
      69.2 KB · Views: 196

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The featured speaker was Jeanette Finicum, the widow of LaVoy Finicum, who was shot and killed by Oregon State Police at a roadblock at a time LaVoy was attempting to engineer an end to the Malheur Refuge takeover.

She is an impressive representative for her husband and her heartfelt words about missing him brought tears to some.

As you can see, our Patriot Picket signs and Gadsden Banner reinforced the message.

Attachments

• IMG_8635.jpg
      IMG_8635.jpg
      100 KB · Views: 195

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Her speech focused on the mounting tensions caused by government over-reach and abuse of ranchers out West, and our signs, held by other Patriots, were there to back that up.

Attachments

• IMG_8631.jpg
      IMG_8631.jpg
      94.9 KB · Views: 192

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Another key speaker was Richard Mack, a former sheriff and now an activist against the abusive Bureau of Land Management agency of the Federal government.

Here is a excerpt from Wikipedia:

Richard Ivan Mack is the former sheriff of Graham County, Arizona and a political activist. He is known for his role in a successful lawsuit brought against the federal government of the United States which alleged that portions of the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act violated the United States Constitution. He is a former lobbyist for Gun Owners of America (GOA) and a two-time candidate for United States Congress. Mack is also the founder of Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), and established the "County Sheriff Project" movement, both of whom claim the power to refuse to enforce federal laws.

Attachments

• IMG_8621.jpg
      IMG_8621.jpg
      144.6 KB · Views: 185

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    There was a good contingent of Oath Keepers providing security for the Rally For America.

Not surprisingly, a significant number of OK prople were folks that the Patriot Picket partnered with in Harrisburg, PA, and then again recently in Gettysburg.

Oath Keepers founder, Stewart Rhodes, (to my left in this picture) was another key speaker--and counts himself a fan of the Patriot Picket after meeting us for the first time outside the White House a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_8629.jpg
      IMG_8629.jpg
      112.2 KB · Views: 187

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jeanette Finicum is just a lovely person, and though she has spoken out many times against the ambush roadblock that ended with the death of her husband, she told me that always takes an emotional toll on her to stand up in front of crowds to tell her story.

She cried on stage as an audio clip from LaVoy Finicum was played telling listeners that at some point we could all be asked to take a stand to defend freedom.

Attachments

• IMG_8627.jpg
      IMG_8627.jpg
      86.3 KB · Views: 185

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And, we were not surprised to find another prominent Marylander standing in the crowd with an American flag.

It was the ever-cheerful Richard Jurgena, a Gov. Hogan appointee to the Handgun Permit Review Board, who's service was abruptly ended when Maryland Democrats in the Legislature kicked him off the board for being two much of a 2nd Amendment Patriot.

Attachments

• IMG_8644.jpg
      IMG_8644.jpg
      121.2 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads