• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    anyone own something that will give a value on what i believe is a 2005 discontinued beretta 96 inox ghost 40 cal. orig. case and outer box 2 mags looks to be in excellent condition. what say yall ?

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Quick look for completed (actually sold) auctions on gunbroker makes me think $600 to $700. Night sights would bump it up more as would being a G, Brigadier, or Vertec.

All 96's are currently discontinued but Beretta has been known to bring things back. I wouldn't bet the 96's will come back though. They never seemed to be as popular in the Beretta crowd and the 40 seems to be falling out of popularity which may make it a little harder to move.

Not clear on the "ghost" part and I'm not sure others will value that.

Are you buying or selling? Extras with it will also bump it up of course.

Hope that helps.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    500-600if it has the black safety yuck. 40 cal yuck. Extra mags ain't worth poop with beretta they can EASILY be found cheap.

I'd also say I think the 600 is total retail.

I bought my INOX 9mm for 500 and I thought my deal was just fair..........BTW I'm talking USED gun value.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Quick look for completed (actually sold) auctions on gunbroker makes me think $600 to $700. Night sights would bump it up more as would being a G, Brigadier, or Vertec.

All 96's are currently discontinued but Beretta has been known to bring things back. I wouldn't bet the 96's will come back though. They never seemed to be as popular in the Beretta crowd and the 40 seems to be falling out of popularity which may make it a little harder to move.

Not clear on the "ghost" part and I'm not sure others will value that.

Are you buying or selling? Extras with it will also bump it up of course.

Hope that helps.

from my readings ghost meaning everything is s/s no black safety slide lock etc. buying , a IP has one for sale but not until the 25 th but i want everything original theirs have laser grips no box 650.00 the one im looking at has everything original and im already at 650. 00 for it and climbing curious whats up with 40 cal popularity

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    500-600if it has the black safety yuck. 40 cal yuck. Extra mags ain't worth poop with beretta they can EASILY be found cheap.

I'd also say I think the 600 is total retail.

I bought my INOX 9mm for 500 and I thought my deal was just fair..........BTW I'm talking USED gun value.

another 40 cal nayer ? Thank you, applying the brakes dang i want it so bad

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    The laser grips are likely worth $100 if they are in good shape. Replacement Beretta grips are all over the place for $10 or so.

So, you may want the laser grip version if they are the same otherwise.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    beretta 96

well thanks for all advise didn't pull the trigger on the auction waited and kept looking.Couple weeks later got one and saved couple hundred bucks. thanks againhttps://www.mdshooters.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=209810&stc=1&d=1500763778 once again i rotate pic and it doesnt change sorry

Attachments

• 0722171155.jpg
      0722171155.jpg
      67.3 KB · Views: 189

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom