• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    To the people who are seeing lower wait times... Did you use a silencershop.com kiosk and e-form process?

I did the silencer shop kiosk for a form 4 individual. From what I understand is even though you input your info digitally, SilencerShop still does a paper form 4 on your behalf? Could be different for form 1 but I do know ss was not processing form 1 eforms at this time.

My check was cashed 2/14/20 so I got a long way to go. I’m trying to forget about it but hearing guys with 300 plus day waits is driving my impatient self crazy.

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    yeah, looking at 330ish days for a form 4 trust according it and 270ish form 4 individual.

Stopped by the gun shop that has my can in jail to pick up the muzzle brake that came with it. The fella said he has been seeing some 4-5 month waits lately on the individual f4. Just to add to my torment lol.

He did assure me the wait fore the omega is worth it though. I did get to fondle it a bit. I was very surprised at how small and light it seemed.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Stopped by the gun shop that has my can in jail to pick up the muzzle brake that came with it. The fella said he has been seeing some 4-5 month waits lately on the individual f4. Just to add to my torment lol.

He did assure me the wait fore the omega is worth it though. I did get to fondle it a bit. I was very surprised at how small and light it seemed.

so frustrating how the trust takes longer, even if youre the only person on the trust. Im currently at 9.5 months on a form 4 trust, on a dead air mask for crying out loud.

next can, i just might go individual for better time return.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Seems like wait times are falling, but still a lot of 300+ day apps waiting. Kind of an odd split, like one group started handing out <100 day stamps starting with July apps and currently around December, and a second group that was running 300ish days and is still working through May apps, wonder what will happen when they are caught up with the apps between the 2 date ranges, "normal" <100 day approvals?

nfa.jpg

mdbassplayer

Feb 1, 2017
    I just had magical batch of three Form 4's happen. Submitted one last August on a trust with just me as RP and then 2 as an individual in December. All three came back same day a week ago so a huge decline in time from my previous 3 Form 4's that all took a year and came in last November. There is definitely something going on that is not consistent person to person.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I just had magical batch of three Form 4's happen. Submitted one last August on a trust with just me as RP and then 2 as an individual in December. All three came back same day a week ago so a huge decline in time from my previous 3 Form 4's that all took a year and came in last November. There is definitely something going on that is not consistent person to person.

this is exactly the dumb shit i always complain about lol.

good for you at least though, we are all just upset it isn't us lol.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I'm sitting at 320 days now on a 22 can submitted back in May of 2019. By bud at work submitted his April 2019 and got his ok in Feb 2020

same here bud.

submitted my paper work right after memorial day weekend from what i remember. Completed the Saturday of that weekend but i assume it was submitted the Tuesday after.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    efile form 1
    Submitted: 3/3/2020
    Approved: 3/25/2020

oh and I rolled my own fingerprints. no problems.

Last edited:

firemn260

Sep 15, 2015
    Harford County
    It doesn’t help any that I’m seeing some 40 to 90 day approvals on individual form 4s. I really need to stay away from nfa tracker and there is also a Facebook page called struggling to cope with nfa wait time. Seeing some short approvals on there too and the guys who have been waiting 8-10 months Arnt happy about it.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    It doesn’t help any that I’m seeing some 40 to 90 day approvals on individual form 4s. I really need to stay away from nfa tracker and there is also a Facebook page called struggling to cope with nfa wait time. Seeing some short approvals on there too and the guys who have been waiting 8-10 months Arnt happy about it.
    I'm at a little over 6 months. I seemed to get in between the groups of people with short approvals

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Because I was already having a crappy day. I decided to call the branch office. Still pending. Not assigned to an examiner.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom