• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I was informed today that some of the fudd's at North American Rod & Gun Club in Hagerstown got together, packed last month's meeting and passed a ban on loading more than ten rounds per magazine on the range. This applies to both rifles and pistols. Apparently, they feel "distracted" when people show up and with magazines loaded over ten rounds and proceed to shoot. What's next?? Banning semi-automatic firearms?? Banning anything other than .22 or shotguns?? Banning Liberty, and Freedom?? Demanding that all members vote democrat?? I guess the sky's the limit when it comes to stupidity. I recommend to all members here who are members there show up at this month's meeting (October 21st 7PM) and VOTE to have the fudd rule overturned. There is no worse treachery than fudd gun owners trying to disarm Patriots.

Last edited:

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Some folks, even so called gun people just don't understand the meaning of the 2nd Amendment of that the dims want to get rid of all guns in the hands of the peasants. Just wait until they want to outlaw those sniper scopes on their hunting rifles.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    With regards to various firearms that I own, 10 round magazines are not even available so that means I would either have to load one round at a time or not shoot them at all. Tell all of your friends who are members to tell all of their friends who are members, show up at the October 21st 7PM meeting and vote this treachery DOWN.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    It's not a closed group and you can absolutely join. All you need to do is show up at the clubhouse and ask for an application. You need two sponsors and there are always multiple people in the clubhouse who will sponsor you on the spot.

gizzard

Oct 30, 2012
    hagerstown
    change?

It's not a closed group and you can absolutely join. All you need to do is show up at the clubhouse and ask for an application. You need two sponsors and there are always multiple people in the clubhouse who will sponsor you on the spot.
    something has changed for sure then

3paul10

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Wow, that is very sad. I actually belong there for 2 years, but only actually shot there once......and didn't re-up this year because its too expensive to have and not use...….I'm glad I didn't now.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    :sad20:

Maybe someone with some photoshop skills could print up a flyer from MDA thanking them for their support to be put on the bulletin board.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I hope they rot in their own filth. They are no better than Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
    They are traitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was informed today that some of the fudd's at North American Rod & Gun Club in Hagerstown got together, packed last month's meeting and passed a ban on any magazines over ten rounds on the range. Apparently, they feel "distracted" when people show up with magazines over ten rounds. What's next?? Banning semi-automatic firearms?? Banning anything other than .22 or shotguns?? Banning Liberty, and Freedom?? Demanding that all members vote democrat?? I guess the sky's the limit when it comes to stupidity. I recommend to all members here who are members there show up at this month's meeting (October 21st 7PM) and VOTE to have the fudd rule overturned. There is no worse treachery than fudd gun owners trying to disarm Patriots.

Careful. There are an awful lot of fudds on these forums that take offense to being called fudds.. especially the ones who don't fully support the second amendment. Yep they are here

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I hope they rot in their own filth. They are no better than Pelosi, Schumer, etc.
    They are traitors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not traitors, just self centered and short sighted.

If they understood - REALLY UNDERSTOOD - the long term ramifications of their action they would support a vote to repeal that nonsensical rule tomorrow.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I've been a member at both for a good number of years. I actually prefer IWLA but North American is closer. Just this kind of malarkey is why I am a member at multiple ranges.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I was informed today that some of the fudd's at North American Rod & Gun Club in Hagerstown got together, packed last month's meeting and passed a ban on any magazines over ten rounds on the range. Apparently, they feel "distracted" when people show up with magazines over ten rounds. ....

Hayzoos H. Cripes, shades of the anti-gun archers and “horsey set” that infiltrated and effectively castrated the old, once proud, 12th Precinct Pistol Club, in Harwood, MD!!!! :tdown:

Lawd, Combloc, I feel your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad54:

And, guess what? These mutherfudders are EVERYWHERE! A cabal of them literally DESTROYED a Shooting Club here in West Carolina, just 2 years ago! (WHAT??!!!!!! YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?!!!!!!!!! MOVE and SHOOT and RELOAD and SHOOT STEEL?!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! “Precious, none of that’s anywhere in the 3-ring binders we cling so tightly to, Precious and which we got when we completed our precious NRA Range Safety Officer courses, Precious - OMG!!!!!

:omg::omg::omg:

(I swear , I know the NRA Training Division never intended it but, that course and 3-ring binder AND CURRICULUM is probably responsible for more already insecure personality type shooters losing their ability to think independently, let alone critically than, well, Liberalism!!!!

Best o’ Success and good on you for bringing it to them, at spear point!

:war::war::war:

Just this kind of malarkey is why I am a member at multiple ranges.

^^^THIS^^^ is good counsel for all shooters - and even if you escape to Free America!

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    I rarely go to ranges because of stupid people. Either ignorance like this or the know it all guys that want to preach to you. I have lots of friends with farms we can shoot 100, 200 and 300 yards. Skeet shot in the farm or hay field and we each have foot press throwers. We can put up multiple birds at once. I have a 20 yards and working on a 40 yard pistol range at the house.

Costs less shooting and the beer is cheaper afterwards and no need to worry about driving home drunk. :D

tangodown in Hedgesville has been the most enjoyable one I have been too. Its just pay to play, when and if I wanted to show up.

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Hayzoos H. Cripes, shades of the anti-gun archers and “horsey set” that infiltrated and effectively castrated the old, once proud, 12th Precinct Pistol Club, in Harwood, MD!!!! :tdown:

I’m curious as to what you’re referring to at 12th Precinct. I just joined this past June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom