• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I know the trapper who use to trap on my deer lease says there just isn't enough (if any) profit in it so he hasn't been back for a couple years. It's Fox rut season right now and they were everywhere on Saturday. I saw at least a dozen. Farmer has also seen a couple yotes...he want them all dead...I have to wait until deer season is over then it's going to be lights out...

I am waiting for a nice double catch soon. I had a lone male the other day and not a sign anything worked the nearby 2nd set. hmmph! I'll also take another coyote though!

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Red foxes are everywhere here in Harford and HdG. There's even some town foxes now in higher #'s. I've seen one wandering around recently. I saw it again last night going into my neighbors back yard from the street and I called it back out making squeaking sounds on the back of my hand. It came up onto the sidewalk in front of my house. LOL I called a fox in. I had always wanted to do that with a town fox. My electronic caller would really drive them nuts.

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    Out looking for groundhogs and caught this working the field edge in southern AAco.

Attachments

• 5951EBCB-EBD9-43A4-A21A-0C3C6439CC32.jpg
      5951EBCB-EBD9-43A4-A21A-0C3C6439CC32.jpg
      271.2 KB · Views: 283

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom