• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    We are heading down to Mt. Harmon Plantation in Earleville today for the Revolutionary Reenactment. Have never been. Lookes like a good day for it.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    We are heading down to Mt. Harmon Plantation in Earleville today for the Revolutionary Reenactment. Have never been. Lookes like a good day for it.

Didn't know they did that. I got married at Mt Harmon. Very nice place. I'll have to check the reenactment out sometime.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I don't know if they still do that but one of the best reenactments I attended was at Ft. Washington. They had revolutionary, french and indian war, and civil war reenactors there.

It was kinda wild seeing the British reenactors do their redcoat thing.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Went to Mt. Harmon today with my kids. I live 6 mins from there. Not a bad show but a bit light on troops. My girlfriend and I went two years ago and there was about 400 troops and at least six cannons.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Went to Mt. Harmon today with my kids. I live 6 mins from there. Not a bad show but a bit light on troops. My girlfriend and I went two years ago and there was about 400 troops and at least six cannons.

That good turnout may have been due to the 1812 hoopla.

Also, the economy is really booming this year...
    :sarcasm:

POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware

Speaking to one of the re-enactors, it was mentioned that this was a small affair. Regardless, we enjoyed the grounds and hiked about 3 miles while there. Had some lunch, took some photos and learned a few things about the Revolution. I've only been to one other but it was for the Civil War. It was a perfect day weather wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom