• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    That is frickin funny......

Should have rolled little slower.......sad part is if he would have clipped one of them he would be on the wrong.

Is Rollin coal covered under 1A?

Ya can't give rednecks nice things....lol

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    I was in the Ambo following our Ladder Truck out of one of our local "areas" and there was a large convertible sitting on the corner, top down, driver yapping to three or four of the locals standing on the corner. (reality check...probably a local pharmaceutical rep :innocent0) I noticed that the backup lights kept coming on and the truck was backing up and pulling forward several times. About the time I was going to ask my driver "What the h3ll are they doing?" The truck drops the hammer, and a huge black cloud envelopes the car, driver, and corner standers......OK, now I get it...he was adjusting his aim on the tailpipe!!:party29:

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Just hilarious. A relatively non-violent counter protest. Love it. They just need to add the train horn I've heard on some of these trucks. First time I heard one, I thought I was standing on actual railroad tracks.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    All you guys with diesel pick ups in and around Hagerstown better keep a close eye on your trucks.

BLMers are known to retaliate on anything remotely similar to what offends them. If they read diesel on a truck and no one is around, I'll bet they'll vandalize it.

730dc

Mar 11, 2013
    :party29: but man the internet sure makes people dumb .name drop after name drop photo id your self in the corner with both party names written in video how dumb can you be ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom