• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    Anybody shorebound, be advised of some roadwork that just started on 50 at the 72mm.

Looks like they gonna replace a culvert that runs under the highway. The plan os to shut one side down completely and have two way traffic on the other. The shut the west bound side down yesterday.

Be mindful of that while yer huntin' for potential traffic tieups. It wouldn't take much to cause an absolute mess right there.

Feb 28, 2013
    I bet an ez pass linked to a credit card account would get you through this faster

:rasp:

Not when ya got two lanes with no shoulders to squeeze by on when two idiots decide they wanna play bumper cars.

Got the same deal on the Salisbury bypass between the mall and Snow Hill Rd with some bridge replacements. Had it happen there now at least once since that mess started.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    If only they wouldn't replace and repair infrastructure life would be easier on the trucker. All this technology and change has got to stop!

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    The rt404 dualization is killing me.

Stopped for 10 to 15 minutes twice Monday and took me almost 2 hours to go from Denton to Arnold.

I know roads need repairs and replacement, but MD and contractors for MD do a much slower job of it than DE and VA...I think.

Feb 28, 2013
    Yea I am just messing around with you, but I am glad to sit in traffic every once and a while if it means the road isn't going to collapse under me due to a collapsed main.

Understood. Not a problem. :)

These things do happen from time to time. Could back up there for miles though if there's a head-on collision. Just a PSA for folks headin' fer the beach.

Feb 28, 2013
    Came through thar today around 4:30. Was backed up goin' into Trappe fer about a mile.

Expect that to be worse goin' into the warmer months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom