• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    There are many self proclaimed basement, arms room and range experts out there but very few can agree or disagree on which one is the best so I am going to buy one of each then I will decide for myself. I will buy a Glock 17 and a Beretta 92 FS.

For those of you who already have both either like one more than the other or like them equally the same. This will be a Win-Win for my collections of pistols regardless of the outcome.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    There are many self proclaimed basement, arms room and range experts out there but very few can agree or disagree on which one is the best so I am going to buy one of each then I will decide for myself. I will buy a Glock 17 and a Beretta 92 FS.

For those of you who already have both either like one more than the other or like them equally the same. This will be a Win-Win for my collections of pistols regardless of the outcome.
    Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

Git some.

Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    Isn't the proper comparison a Sig P226 and a Beretta 92, or maybe a P320 and a Glock 19X? :)

That maybe be a true comparison but for my own pistol of preference will be the Glock 17 and the Beretta 92 FS.

Thank you for your thoughts.

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N

9mm or 40mm

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    A newbie has finally figured out the MDS secret...

Make sure you get your designated collector status, so you only have to pay the MSP $10 for each batch of pistols. The more you buy, the more you save!

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Isn't the proper comparison a Sig P226 and a Beretta 92, or maybe a P320 and a Glock 19X? :)

Logging into this site continues to cost me $. I love both of those comparison ideas. I wonder which configuration of the P320 is closest to the 19x for comparison's sake.

Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland

Make sure you get your designated collector status, so you only have to pay the MSP $10 for each batch of pistols. The more you buy, the more you save!

I already have my Designated Collector Status. Got it awhile back.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland

Yes, my next batch from my favorite crack dealer, Baltimore’s Best Pawn, will be eight pistols. $70 (and seven months) saved with DC status. Wallet singing a different tune though.

Last edited:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    You can count me in as one of those who can't stop at just one or two, stated with a M&P 9, tried a Glock17 and 19 wasn't to my hands liking.
    I'm an atypical male my hand and my head don't work well together, Tried a Sig P226 liked it but my wallet voted No, got a Beretta 92S "military background", got to have a P64 but its too small for my oversized hands, have to have at least one 1911 or more got a couple CZ-82's Love metal guns so I had to have a Star B and Star BM, added a Walter P38, everyone has to have a Tokarev TT-33, then you jump off in the Wheel gun's 45, 38 Spec, and 22LR western style, I tried my son's Governor both colt45 and 410 wasn't convinced I really wanted one. I'm saving my pennies for a Python 357 or 44 and a short barrel 38 spec. I getting to the point I need another safe and spend more time deciding which guns I want to go shoot. Still got a few more years and many more guns to checkout.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    9mm or 40mm

40 mm all the way, that's a man's caliber
    Bofors_firing_USS_Hornet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member