• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I saw the title, and was expecting a Baby Dragoon.

That counts!

pistoladragon.png

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Pocket pistols all began for me in 1980, the year I turned 21 and was finally old enough to buy a handgun thru the Rod & Gun club on base. I wanted James Bond's gun.

7aDoBGP.jpg

Walther PPK was my first pistol and was soon followed by a PPK/S, a PP Super and several P38's after that. I wanted a Detonics but couldn't afford it on an E-4's pay back then.

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Pocket pistols all began for me in 1980, the year I turned 21 and was finally old enough to buy a handgun thru the Rod & Gun club on base. I wanted James Bond's gun.

7aDoBGP.jpg

Walther PPK was my first pistol and was soon followed by a PPK/S, a PP Super and several P38's after that. I wanted a Detonics but couldn't afford it on an E-4's pay back then.

Still looking to get into the PP and PPK's when I stumble upon one I can't say no to. Prices of them seem to have escalated significantly over the past 4 years.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member

7aDoBGP.jpg

That's the truth. It is almost the sole reason I picked up 2 P-64s, requesting the round vs triangle hammer...I required the po' folks version.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    That's the truth. It is almost the sole reason I picked up 2 P-64s, requesting the round vs triangle hammer...I required the po' folks version.

I miss it. I really do. E-4's with 3 years time in grade didn't make jack-sh*t for pay back then but we sure made the most of what we got and the prices on Walthers at the R&G Club couldn't be beat. Being stationed in Germany probably had something to do with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom