• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fogman

Needed 40gr .223 bullets for my Hornet. Picked up a box of Sierra locally this afternoon. Started looking for them online this evening and ran across Palmetto first at $14.99 a box of 100. Not bad considering what I had just payed for them locally. Then clicked on Widener's website. $4.99 per 100 for the Sierra and $3.99 for the Speer. I had to double check just to be sure I was looking at the right thing before I ordered.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Plus whatever the hackers add to your credit card next month. Sometimes the price isn't the "final price"

fogman

Now you've got me worried. I started reading online reviews. 50-50 either greatest most fantastic company in the world or worst bunch of poor customer service, credit card fraud, lying SOB's that have ever graced the internet.
    So far everything with the order has gone well, received immediate email of order confirmation and another email that the order is ready to ship. We will see if it ships and if the UPS tracking info becomes active.
    My wife keeps a meticulous eye on the credit card accounts, to the point that she'll call me within hours of making a purchase if it seems to be unusual. I'll let you know if we have any issues.

https://www.wideners.com/reloading-supplies/bullets/rifle-bullets/22-hornet-bullets

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Never had a problem with orders being filled and shipped; just the hackers that intercept the CC info and charge to the acct 6-8 weeks later.

Park ranger

Ultimate Member
    Dec 6, 2015
    We crashed the site wed night. They had berger match rifle bullets for 15 cents per bullet. I have a friend who ordered 900 pounds worth of bullets from them. If there are hackers, you won't be alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom