• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    I had absolutely no need for or interest in a new knife until I went to their web site late last night. I came away with an order for their Spur. For what it's worth I let them know in the comments section of the order that I am an MDS member.

Got the DHL notice today to expect delivery on January 18.:)

Javo-J10

Dec 26, 2016
    Hanover, PA
    Thanks for this thread. Made me curious to check out Kailash Blades website, follow them on Instagram for their cool pictures and then contact them directly about a customized Curve EDC. Andrew was quick to respond and very helpful. That was ordered along with a Angkhola Ek Chirra. I’ll be sure to post pics.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    They tried to make an account but were disallowed by the powers that be since they aren't an IP.

Anyways Andrew told me to communicate his thanks to the greater MDS for all the business. Apparently we've put a production rush on them all of a sudden.

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpg
      IMG_3890.jpg
      92.9 KB · Views: 319

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Quick phone photo:

Definitely hand made. I can see some non-exacting manufacturing features. Which makes it much more attractive to me.

I must check out their website again. I need me a good pigsticker. :thumbsup:

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Definitely hand made. I can see some non-exacting manufacturing features. Which makes it much more attractive to me.

I must check out their website again. I need me a good pigsticker. :thumbsup:

The hand made character and the back story of Kailash Blades attracted me. I would be really disappointed to find out it was made on the night shift by children in China. ;)

Brent

#2ALivesMatter
    Nov 22, 2013
    Amongst the Deplorables, SC.
    The hand made character and the back story of Kailash Blades attracted me. I would be really disappointed to find out it was made on the night shift by children in China. ;)

Lol I don’t think that the case. They had a magazine come to their shop and they were featured in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Received an email with some picks of my blade under construction. At least he said it was mine. How would I know?
    cbbadad03c1bb216a083977c28ffa832.jpg
    63d6d671c54e3a4ef82e595273b5b0c3.jpg

Now that is legit. Exactly how you expect it to be crafted. On a rock while sitting on a dank ass floor. :lol2:

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I got two blades coming and they sent pics of one that’s at the handle stage

If I could post them I would

Great stuff to watch the progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom