• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Screen shot for you Pow Pow.

So, this is a screenshot of MY DELEGATE (Vanessa Atterbeary) LIKING a tweet by @gunsensemelissa about me being an old, bald, white guy who feels he is a member of an oppressed class in Maryland: the gun owner. She is also LIKING that Moms Demand Action feels so sad for me and my difficult path in life.

There are many forms of oppression. Racial, religious, and political are the top three that I think of. These gun bills could only be classified as authoritarian in nature. Red Flag, Rapid Fire Trigger Activator, FSA2013, HPRB repeal, Registration, Homemade ban/control, Gun Shop Mandates, the listr goes on and on.

Even Wikipedia considers our "difficult path in life" as gun owners in Maryland as authoritarian oppression. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppression

Attachments

• 2020-02-07 Twitter VAtterbeary Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.55.45 AM.jpg
      2020-02-07 Twitter VAtterbeary Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 9.55.45 AM.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 608

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    How about a screen recording showing that she liked it? I posted one this morning on my Twitter when I saw it.

https://twitter.com/ruralrifleguy/status/1233022227391688704

Edit: And a link to a .MOV file of it should you wish to download a copy. https://ruralrifleguy.s3.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/Atterbeary_Likes_Tweet.mov

That movie is great! It even Shows that Del Cox is a follower of hers. I wonder what he thought of her liking it. I might be so inclined to find out.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    And as soon as they do that we have them on a Federal beef. And spray the news all over social media. All we need to do is keep paying out the rope to let them hang themselves.

Good luck getting Federal LE interested in investigating that, though . Not because they don't care, but because they don't have the time to deal with small cases like that. In the past, the Bu wouldn't bother investigating fraud cases where there is less than $100k in losses, or other aggravating factors. I don't know what their current threshold is.

You could sue under Federal or state stalking statutes. But it would be tough finding an attorney to take that on contingency because of the small potential payout and the fact you're primarily seeking injunctive relief rather than cash.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    In reading some of these posts talking about moving to MD and registering guns that are not on the roster got me thinking. When I took my HQL training, I believe that we were told specifically that we could not move to MD and register guns that were not on the roster and would have to leave them out of state. In fact they said that they would meet with us during the breaks in the class to go over the roster to see if what we had could be brought in. Can anyone guess where I went for my training? :sad20:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    In reading some of these posts talking about moving to MD and registering guns that are not on the roster got me thinking. When I took my HQL training, I believe that we were told specifically that we could not move to MD and register guns that were not on the roster and would have to leave them out of state. In fact they said that they would meet with us during the breaks in the class to go over the roster to see if what we had could be brought in. Can anyone guess where I went for my training? :sad20:

No clue, but that was certainly wrong. Only banned firearms may not be brought in to the state.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    No clue, but that was certainly wrong. Only banned firearms may not be brought in to the state.

I feel bad for the couple that was sitting in front of me because I know that they were told that they couldn't bring in a couple of their guns. I wonder if the shop offered to buy them? :sad20:

BTW, the place I got took my HQL class was everyone's favorite, Worth a Shot.

jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    So, this is a screenshot of MY DELEGATE (Vanessa Atterbeary) LIKING a tweet by @gunsensemelissa about me being an old, bald, white guy who feels he is a member of an oppressed class in Maryland: the gun owner. She is also LIKING that Moms Demand Action feels so sad for me and my difficult path in life.

There are many forms of oppression. Racial, religious, and political are the top three that I think of. These gun bills could only be classified as authoritarian in nature. Red Flag, Rapid Fire Trigger Activator, FSA2013, HPRB repeal, Registration, Homemade ban/control, Gun Shop Mandates, the listr goes on and on.

Even Wikipedia considers our "difficult path in life" as gun owners in Maryland as authoritarian oppression. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppression

Replace "white guy" with any other race and people would be screaming about racism.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Replace "white guy" with any other race and people would be screaming about racism.

Nah, they’d just use other language rather than identifying their race. Probably just say old bald guy and his feels or something. Or say he should be worried more about the historical and current oppression he’s faced than something meant to keep him safe.

Many of them, and probably everyone in the gun control groups, do not view this as a battle over rights. It isn’t a right as far as they are concerned. It’s fixing a mistake at worst and at best it is trying to keep everyone safe.

“WHY WONT YOU LET US KEEP YOU SAFE!?!” They say as they advance upon you with a pillow poised over your face.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    They feel an imaginary "Right to Feel Safe" is somewhere in the Constitution and it overrides 2A. They have been told that they have the "right to feel safe" and they solidly believe it

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    They also think this applies to First Amendment when they hear or read something that makes them feel unsafe or offended; in that case they want 1A diminished as well.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    “It’s OK if we do it.”

Attachments

• 2387D669-0813-4BDC-B8B1-52580CE9D0A9.jpeg
      2387D669-0813-4BDC-B8B1-52580CE9D0A9.jpeg
      44.8 KB · Views: 484

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I feel bad for the couple that was sitting in front of me because I know that they were told that they couldn't bring in a couple of their guns. I wonder if the shop offered to buy them? :sad20:

BTW, the place I got took my HQL class was everyone's favorite, Worth a Shot.

No surprise there, that place is a sh*thole and continuously puts out massive amounts of false information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom