• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sig guy

Feb 4, 2013
    Edgemere MD
    I've been a member here since 2013 and have on many occasions had items to sell,i feel like armslist is full of scammers and was wondering if the rule could be slightly modified or if it is ok just to make random post.

Thanks all!!!

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Engage in a conversation or two. It doesn't take long to get to 50 posts...hell if you'd posted 10 posts a year since you got on MDS you would have 70 posts by now. You'll have a few more posts once you start answering why since 2013 you only have 3.

Cops are ok in my book by the way...

sig guy

Feb 4, 2013
    Edgemere MD
    So you guys are saying just conversing within a post substitutes a post?,or do i actually have to make a post? lol im not trying to abuse the page in any way,ive just been a member for a long time and i often end up selling stuff back to shops and would much rather see someone here in Maryland get a good deal and myself not loose out.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    So you guys are saying just conversing within a post substitutes a post?,or do i actually have to make a post? lol im not trying to abuse the page in any way,ive just been a member for a long time and i often end up selling stuff back to shops and would much rather see someone here in Maryland get a good deal and myself not loose out.

yes you don't have to originate posts. just contribute in a meaningful way.

Yup.
    Look at your current post count and then tell me what county you live in. Your post count will have gone up by one.
    The important thing is to not post a bunch of BS, one word posts just to get your count up.

sig guy

Feb 4, 2013
    Edgemere MD
    Lol im only 30 and when i joined i wasn't as active in the 2A community plus im constantly on Sig talk or Facebook.im alot more involved now and i shoot alot more so this group makes more sense as im also from Maryland.

Nay_sayer

May 30, 2013
    Lothian, MD
    Sounds like you may be confusing Threads with Posts. You created a new Thread with your first post on this topic. Your second question within that thread was a Post. You only need 50 Posts, not to have started 50 Threads.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008

Yes, posting in a thread counts towards your post count. Don't go crazy, because they will reset your post count if you are only doing to get to 50. Try conversing with people or just argue with RD, just watch out for the ban hammer.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Yes, posting in a thread counts towards your post count. Don't go crazy, because they will reset your post count if you are only doing to get to 50. Try conversing with people or just argue with RD, just watch out for the ban hammer.
    Note: posting in any Introduction thread does not count toward your 50 posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom