• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I bought a Ruger LC9s Friday! I know, it is just a little single stack 9mm. Thousands like it sold every year, but now it is mine. Well, when I get to pick it up Friday. Funny, not my only, and won't be my last, but I am more excited with this purchase than I have been in years. The little pistol feels so good in my big hands, I can't wait to shoot it. If you are are shopping for a firearm and don't mind driving to St. Mary's county, I highly recommend a little shop in Mechanicsville. Gym Ratz, I know a funny name, but the service is great and they have fantastic prices. If I was not restricted to one a month, I would be back over there tomorrow shopping for another toy.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Nice little pistol and Gym Ratz is already a well respected dealer/Industry Partner on the site.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    You’re not restricted to one a month. Get the MSP designated collector’s status, then buy as many as you want.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    thats the little one right, the smallest ruger makes?

No, the smallest Ruger is the LCP / LCPII, a .380. The LC9 is a 9mm and slightly larger. Still very small, almost pocket sized.

The original LC9 was hammer fired, solid trigger, firm revolver-like trigger pull. New LC9s is striker fired, glock-like trigger.

NebTim

Leonidas likes Patriots
    Apr 11, 2018
    Marilandistan
    No, the smallest Ruger is the LCP / LCPII, a .380. The LC9 is a 9mm and slightly larger. Still very small, almost pocket sized.

The original LC9 was hammer fired, solid trigger, firm revolver-like trigger pull. New LC9s is striker fired, glock-like trigger.

thank you. I was thinking about the LCP. didn't know the striker fired LC9 even existed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom