• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DENWA

May 5, 2008
    I am also still very interested in this. I will keep checking for updates. Thanks for doing the leg work.

Thanks.

I'm doing my best to get this going.

Hopefully end of today have updated pricing and availability-delivery.

I really was hoping to setup the mills and drills in my garage have several MD shooters guys over to build them up, and take them to the IWLA up the street for a Quick range test.

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Thanks.

I'm doing my best to get this going.

Hopefully end of today have updated pricing and availability-delivery.

I really was hoping to setup the mills and drills in my garage have several MD shooters guys over to build them up, and take them to the IWLA up the street for a Quick range test.

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to give back to the mdshooters community.

Quick q. IWLA Rockville chapter? If so, I’ve been meaning to check that spot out since it is right up the street. With my eaglescout and military background, the community/vision of the organization vibed well with me just from reading up on it.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Who will step up and continue this group buy??

I am interested in this, though would be more than happy with a plane slide, and not a decorated one.
    In addition, I would also be happy with a plain slide. :)

DENWA, I have run group buys, and as has been posted, don't go too far out of pocket. Get the $$$ up front. MDS has good people, but business is business. :D

Thank you for your efforts!!

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Sorry I didn't get back yesterday.

Windows 10 security Update means you spend 10 hours with Microsoft Support trying to save your data!

As soon as I can remember my email address password I'll get back on this!

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    All,

Just to update.

I have not posted pictures of the pistols I purchased. The kits they sent me were in fact the wrong kits.

I have to return them and they are rebuilding my kits. They have been very apologetic and forthcoming.(not sure of that word)

In trying to fix the errors they have been really busy and we keep playing phone tag over the last few days.

To be honest its been frustrating because my work schedule has kept me unavailable during normal business hours.

I will try again to get the details tomorrow, hopefully I can get things rolling by COB Thursday before I leave town with the kids for the weekend.

thanks again for hanging in there

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    Sadly.

I cannot go forward as they haven't even been able to fix the issues with my kits.

So far lots of excuses but not much action.:mad54:

I still plan on showing mine when they actually get here but I'm not very hopeful as I've received 3 packages from them and nothing has been correct or even full kits!

The thing that bugs me most is they won't ship my parts until they receive the incorrect parts back!

I put a call into 80pBuilder but did not get a response to see if they wanted to pick up this group buy.

If you go to their website they have really good prices right now but they aren't offering all the custom cerekote- laser engraving for customization's for free.

surprisinglyminty

Feb 5, 2013
    Thanks OP for the good intentions and sorry to hear about the issues you were/are having

At least try to get us some pics of your final product.

In terms of pricing though what were we looking at all in originally before it all fell through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom