• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • onespentround

Nov 14, 2010
    Sykesville
    Finally, after about a year and a half of searching, I found a mossberg 500 bullpup kit, or more precisely, it found me. I placed my maverick 88 action in it with a mossy 500 20 inch barrel and 7+1 shot mag tube. Also added a tac light which fit nicely. The kit is in perfect condition and even included the manual. It like a glove and feels really sturdy. As is, it weighs about ten pounds. I thought about removing the big ass handle, but it has grown on me and now I want to keep it. Just an awesome stock.

010-3.jpg

Cool Beans!!!!

Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    i have always liked the idea of a higher cap pump that is much smaller....buuuuuuut i think these kits are UGLY real ugly. being an easy and ergo shooter i guess would help, but i just cant get over how ugly it is. just my opinion.

john

EDIT, blacktalon i actually liked the one in that link......if it wasnt for an 870 :(

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    Over all length. The measurement of the total length of the gun from barrel end to buttock. I think shotguns need to be 26 inches total. I'm probably off on that number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom