• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    Now off subject, they now want to impeach Kavanaugh! Holy Cow! How far can they go! I am sure that Trump will be voted in again, but also the Reps will also take over the House. Remove this if you must, but I think it's still on topic of what these folks want to do

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    Im only 61. I have never seen this type of interference by such leftists that we see now. How could this proceed? I look at the debates, again, as comedy

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    If

Im only 61. I have never seen this type of interference by such leftists that we see now. How could this proceed? I look at the debates, again, as comedy

We're seeing the traditional swing of the ideological pendulum from primary to general election to governing. They stir up the base with radical left talk, then swing back to sounding center left for the election, then do their best to govern like Stalin. To me the current crop of crazies seeking the nomination says a lot about where they think their base is. I hope they are wrong, but fear what will happen if they are right.

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    I'm listening to this President speaking now. He is very strong. No one is going to threaten him. Hess the best leader that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    Any gun control signed is one step too far. Didn’t vote for him to be further pushed down the road for confiscation; I’d consider it a betrayal of the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Any gun control signed is one step too far. Didn’t vote for him to be further pushed down the road for confiscation; I’d consider it a betrayal of the base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And....... you didn't have that seem feeling with the bumpstock ban?

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    I love this congress woman that said that "Someone did something" on 9/11> What the heck did she have on her mind?? That was a premeditated statement without the pain that I saw when I was in Ocean City that day. It still seems like yesterday. "Somebody did something". And she's a Congress person in this country. That's why I am venting here. I have anger against the animals that did this to us. I feel better for doing this and as a Country, and this board helps. Thank you

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I think UBCs are somewhat inevitable, if not soon.....eventually.

The question really will be... is ALL privacy lost? Will a father handing down a shotgun to a son, grandson, nephew be a criminal for what would have otherwise been a fully legal FTF?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    There's a 99% chance it's gonna be UBCs (totally doing away with FTF handgun sales regardless of State laws). Very likely UBCs for what used to be FTF long gun sales.

I have yet to see any meaningful movement on national reciprocity. Between constant 14 year old girl'esk tweeting habits, wasted trips to meet with dingbat N Koreans and steady fvcking with China.... there's not much time for progress on common sense stuff.

ALONG WITH A 20 DAY WAIT PERIOD DIDNT I SEE THAT SOME WHERE

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    If they would do the proper job of keeping the data base up to date and prosecute the offenders maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation but we all know how well the government does when it's given a task to do.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    If they would do the proper job of keeping the data base up to date and prosecute the offenders maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation but we all know how well the government does when it's given a task to do.

And yet people insist on giving .gov more power and more authority to do that which it has proven time and again it can't.:sad20:

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I think UBCs are somewhat inevitable, if not soon.....eventually.

The question really will be... is ALL privacy lost? Will a father handing down a shotgun to a son, grandson, nephew be a criminal for what would have otherwise been a fully legal FTF?

They simply don’t care about UBC’s. They already don’t use the NICS results to stop anything.

They only want the NGR (National Gun Registry).

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Measures to make sure the NICS database gets properly fed will be effective and carries no political cost. I expect Trump to go with that. Anything else...there are some things that are do-able, provided we get something in exchange. From a policy standpoint, buying UBCs with a national preemptive act that overrides state and local firearms laws makes a lot of sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom