• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    Hey all,

Looking for some 88 gram co2 tanks for the pellet gun. The squirrels are taking over! I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible so a bulk purchase of about 25 would be great. Anyone have a good cheap source for these tanks? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    Thanks for the reply GTO...I gave that thought but I think they still have to much range based on neighbors houses. Noise is of some concern but range is the most important.

BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    What gun are you using them on? I've got a couple in my work bench and also a refillable one. I converted my hammerli 850 over to a paintball bottle set up so no use for them.
    If you're still in Cecil Co, I'm just south over the bridge a few miles.

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    Hey thanks for the reply. I am using them in a hammerli 850, but I have not looked into the conversion. What all is involved in that?

BigTinBoat

Jan 12, 2016
    Eastern Baltimore County
    Hey thanks for the reply. I am using them in a hammerli 850, but I have not looked into the conversion. What all is involved in that?

All you need to go to a 9oz CO2 bottle is an AS to PB adapter. I've got an extra one of those sitting on my workbench too. It just screws in, only thing you have to do is remove the bottle cover and the little clip that holds it to the barrel.

I have my 850 (in .22) running off a 17CI bottle regulated around 1700psi (IIRC) I'm getting 940FPS with 14.3g pellets for 28fpe. Quiet as a mouse fart too.
    If you want to come over and see the adapter and stuff I have just let me know.

jimboman2000

Jan 9, 2014
    Cecil!
    Thanks bigtinboat,

I will keep my eye on that website. If it doesn't come back in stock soon I might take you up on the offer to check out your set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom