• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BDurk

Sep 21, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Had another great experience at South Carroll Sporting Goods. If you haven't had a chance to do business with this LGS you should really check them out.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Had another great experience at South Carroll Sporting Goods. If you haven't had a chance to do business with this LGS you should really check them out.

I had driven up and down route 94 in that area when my wife and I were looking for houses in Lisbon, Woodbine, and West Friendship from late 2007 to late 2010. In those three years, I never realized there was a gun shop right there. Been hunting the area there since 1984 and frequenting the McDonalds just up the road, and never realized there was a gun shop there. Been riding my bike in the area since 1984 and never realized there was a gun shop there.

Glad I finally figured it out in 2013, and that was because Eakle's never responded to an e-mail I sent it and gunbroker had South Carroll Sporting Goods listed as an FFL. Glad I met Brian. He has been great to me, my wife, my brothers, sisters, brother in-laws, and friends that I have referred to him.

Probably going to get a couple CMT lowers from him shortly and have him engrave them with my trust info.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Thanks guy's... We strive to do our best on pricing and finding what we can for our customers. We appreciate customers supporting our LGS.

Brian

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I have used Brian to do all my FFL transfers for the past few years. I completely agree with everyone that he is a class act. He has gone out of his way to help me out on many an occasion, especially in the days immediately after SB 281 went into effect. He also has opened his store up for me off-hours so that I could pick up a firearm that had come in for me. He is a great guy and I will keep going back to him as long as I live in MD. By the way, he knows me as Penn!

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom