• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I think fat Mike has std mags and doesn't want to give them up. No more mag laws passing the senate in the coming session.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Good luck enforcing that law NJ. If you happen to be in NJ at a gun club or range, only have 10rd mags with you. The police might just stop by and check. As for going through NJ, I don't unless I have to visit my relatives. As for the Democratic People'd Republic of Maryland.... you know they will want to pass something like this. Our only recourse in our state is the courts. I would also suggest registering as a Democrat, that way we have a chance of primarying some of these people.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I work with several guys from NJ in the construction business. Most of these guys went to cabelas in Christiana over the past few weeks and bought 20 and 30 rd p-mags and other standard capacity handgun mags. They're pretty much saying f.... New Jersey over there from what I've seen.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I work with several guys from NJ in the construction business. Most of these guys went to cabelas in Christiana over the past few weeks and bought 20 and 30 rd p-mags and other standard capacity handgun mags. They're pretty much saying f.... New Jersey over there from what I've seen.

Good, that’s has this will go.

Come & Take It.

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    On Breitbart Today: NJ Residents Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines

NJ Residents Are Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines to State Police

A report from Reason reveals not a single New Jersey resident has surrendered their “high capacity” magazines to state police since the implementation of the magazine ban.

Breitbart News reported that New Jersey’s “high capacity” magazine ban took effect December 11, 2018, making the mere possession of such a magazine a fourth degree felony.

At first, the New Jersey State Police refused to rule out door-to-door enforcement of the ban, then made clear that they had no plans to go house-to-house.

Now, over two weeks since the ban took effect, the NJSP say no residents have surrendered their “high capacity” magazines.

According to Reason, NJSP Sgt. Jeff Flynn said “they have received ‘zero'” magazines as a result of the ban.

On December 15, 2018, former NYC police commissioner Bernard Kerik blasted the magazine ban because it also applies to off-duty police officers, too. In other words, off-duty officers cannot legally use magazines holding more than 10 rounds while off the clock.

Kerik said, “NJ Governor @GovMurphy is endangering the life of every off duty NJ cop! Gang bangers, drug thugs and really bad guys don’t give a damn about magazine capacity… So he takes the good guy’s ammunition, and the bad guys are loaded for bear!”

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    NJ Residents Are Not Surrendering ‘High Capacity’ Magazines to State Police

A report from Reason reveals not a single New Jersey resident has surrendered their “high capacity” magazines to state police since the implementation of the magazine ban.

Breitbart News reported that New Jersey’s “high capacity” magazine ban took effect December 11, 2018, making the mere possession of such a magazine a fourth degree felony.

At first, the New Jersey State Police refused to rule out door-to-door enforcement of the ban, then made clear that they had no plans to go house-to-house.

Now, over two weeks since the ban took effect, the NJSP say no residents have surrendered their “high capacity” magazines.

According to Reason, NJSP Sgt. Jeff Flynn said “they have received ‘zero'” magazines as a result of the ban.

On December 15, 2018, former NYC police commissioner Bernard Kerik blasted the magazine ban because it also applies to off-duty police officers, too. In other words, off-duty officers cannot legally use magazines holding more than 10 rounds while off the clock.

Kerik said, “NJ Governor @GovMurphy is endangering the life of every off duty NJ cop! Gang bangers, drug thugs and really bad guys don’t give a damn about magazine capacity… So he takes the good guy’s ammunition, and the bad guys are loaded for bear!”

Kerik said, “NJ Governor @GovMurphy is endangering the life of every off duty NJ cop! and the non thug good citizens

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "....not a single New Jersey resident has surrendered their “high capacity” magazines to state police since the implementation of the magazine ban."
    :rofl::lol::patriot:
    When magazines are outlawed I'll become an outlaw.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    One if by land.....

Attachments

• D0FEF34A-8283-4AA9-8AD7-C7700A5D2089.jpeg
      D0FEF34A-8283-4AA9-8AD7-C7700A5D2089.jpeg
      12 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics