Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    An infraction and a timeout and old boy loses his mind.

Hell, some of us have received a hammerfist from Norton and still enjoyed a few beers with him.

Edit: infraction and a perma-ban. There's a meme somewhere for this. A clown tea-bagging a guy with "You brought this on yourself".

Last edited:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    You don’t tug on Superman’s cape
    You don’t spit into the wind
    You don’t drive in the left lane like the Lone Ranger
    And you don’t mess around with Norton

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I hope this person does not have weapons. really.

Lack of emotional control makes them a liability to everyone else.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This forum and it's Moderators/Administrators give a great deal of latitude to it's members , it certainly gets rough around here and down right rude at times . But there is no other place where you are treated like an adult and responsible for what you say or do .

I have found the best thing to do is to say you are sorry if you provide information that is not spot on , or if you say something off or something that was taken or said wrong . Most here will forgive , as far as Norton he is a good guy that will not put up with BS , I am sure there is enough of that in his daily work day .
    Once the OP wanted his complaint run up the flag pole I knew he was doomed , his post were boarder-line anti gun or at a minimum 2A favorable with conditions and laws against certain aspects .

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I knew this guy was a wolf-ticket, troll, ab initio, but since I have been chided for not completely accepting new persons, I spoke nothing.

The JRussell of Wild Turkey fame raises a glass to Norton. As do I.

th

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I hope this person does not have weapons. really.

Lack of emotional control makes them a liability to everyone else.

It's been theorized many times that one of the reasons liberals support gun control so strongly, is that they project their own insecurities and lack of self-control and self-restraint on everyone else. They assume everyone has the same internal issues that they do.

OP was offended at being called a liberal, and maybe he's not one, but this may explain his wish to mandate gun safes for all... his own battles with impulse control, overreactions, or anger in the past.

My father's guns were in a tiny, otherwise unused coat closet in the living room. The only thing that kept them from bursting out and unleashing mayhem was the sofa that was against that wall... it was long enough to block the door, thankfully ;).

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    It's been theorized many times that one of the reasons liberals support gun control so strongly, is that they project their own insecurities and lack of self-control and self-restraint on everyone else. They assume everyone has the same internal issues that they do.

OP was offended at being called a liberal, and maybe he's not one, but this may explain his wish to mandate gun safes for all... his own battles with impulse control, overreactions, or anger in the past.

My father's guns were in a tiny, otherwise unused coat closet in the living room. The only thing that kept them from bursting out and unleashing mayhem was the sofa that was against that wall... it was long enough to block the door, thankfully ;).

Liberals encourage unrestrained, impulsive action. For some, maybe their ideal environment will have to become like a rubber padded room, with no sharp corners or objects with which to hurt themselves.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Liberals encourage unrestrained, impulsive action. For some, maybe their ideal environment will have to become like a rubber padded room, with no sharp corners or objects with which to hurt themselves.

No. Liberals perfection is Prison.

Only Government has guns. Free food. free housing. free healthcare. Walls and fences to keep the unbelievers outs.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    This has been a great flame out to watch. There should be a Hall of Fame for people that rise to his/her level. I still can't believe any female would ever request the username "Bloodstreak."

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

This is EXACTLY correct. They feel everyone suffers from neurosis like they do. That is the sad truth. Same reason they let them all out(of the asylums) back in the '80s. We need to round them and their scions up and put them back where they belong.

Not a sermon, just a thought...

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I think we should have a thread with all of the banned and the associated portions of the threads. So much fun seeing what these butthurt folks did to get Thor’s hammer.
    Great entertainment. Grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom