Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    LOL. OP, you should have manned up, taken the infraction, and moved on. Norton gave me an infraction in the past. I deserved it. No big deal. For the record, Norton is a good guy.

I prefer GoodFella

Attachments

• 8a419efcc60b144a89f232bb5d6cf897.jpg
      8a419efcc60b144a89f232bb5d6cf897.jpg
      39.2 KB · Views: 654

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Now he's being a little bitch on social media.

Typical - be an ass, get your pee pee slapped and then behave like a little child.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Now he's being a little bitch on social media.

Typical - be an ass, get your pee pee slapped and then behave like a little child.

Sooo, he'll be back next week?

Right?

To be fair you should probably give him a fair chance to get his medication regulated.
    ;)

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Sooo, he'll be back next week?

Right?

To be fair you should probably give him a fair chance to get his medication regulated.
    ;)

That’s what happens to people when all they’ve gotten in their lives were “participation” trophies. Needs a longer “timeout” in his safe place!

we're going to upgrade him to the Full Monty.

Maybe he can now spend some time on the treadmill and shed a few of those pounds.

BTW John, keep spamming our FB and email and you're going to see what ugly looks like.

You could have taken your slap on the wrist like a man.

You could have taken your one week vacation like an adult, but like a stereotypical millennial you're going to now look for someone to cry to because you can't take responsibility for your own actions.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ironically , when I saw he'd reached 50 posts, I wrote a clever little warning to him to beware of the Water Cooler.

Then I backed away without even posting it. I often think twice and refrain from posting. Maybe that's why I'm not banned, and he is.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    At first, I was kinda rootin' for him. He seemed a little off (but aren't we all...a little?), and wasn't exactly stealthy about running up his post count to sell something. However, he made an introduction, took the time to create and avatar and put all those badges under his name. It seemed like he wanted to be a part of the community, not just use it to sell his wares. The posts I saw even sounded polite...mostly. :shrug:

Then...well...I guess some people just can't get along with others...or need special treatment? :confused:. Sure foolied me :shrug:

One thing he did that I think is absolutely fantastic MDS etiquette was to create this thread. :clap:If everyone made a thread essentially saying, "This is how I got myself banned," before they went out, it would save so much detective work for the rest of us. ;) I wonder if he gets email notifications for this, which will surely be his most popular thread?:innocent0

ETA: Ok...I just saw some of his unpopular opinion posts...maybe I was giving him too much credit. :o I still like the ship he sailed out on though ;)

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Ironically , when I saw he'd reached 50 posts, I wrote a clever little warning to him to beware of the Water Cooler.

Then I backed away without even posting it. I often think twice and refrain from posting. Maybe that's why I'm not banned, and he is.

I couldnt tell you how many replies i’ve drafted over the years just to delete them without posting them.

Not to mention some epic funny pictures that i really want to post but are not worth the infraction.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Well I did not report his post

I have never reported a post

And I surely would think anyone would have thicker skin than that.

My bad I guess??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom