• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter56

Aug 28, 2015
    Most people with marijuana cards are not interested in treating medical conditions.
    Because you said so, got it. Thanks for your fully substantiated comment.

I am aware that there are CBD oil products with no THC.
    And yet you unequivocally stated that "Cannabis oil from cannabis vendors has THC in it".

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Most people with marijuana cards are not interested in treating medical conditions. I am aware that there are CBD oil products with no THC. They are perfectly legal.

But muh weed bro!

You are ruining their justification for getting high.

They claim medical benefits, but just want to get high.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    But muh weed bro!

You are ruining their justification for getting high.

They claim medical benefits, but just want to get high.

Sounds like the people I know with the cards. They could not care less about any alleged “condition” they may have

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    MD DMV has new color listed for drivers licenses -- RED
    FYI I read the spanish version and it is PICANTE.

Why was this stuff made illegal and a schedule "1"? drug? My bet is on money, big cig money.

Good civil bickering here , Bless your heart :lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Sounds like the people I know with the cards. They could not care less about any alleged “condition” they may have

Yep.

The MM Card Holders are beyond reason. They are so blinded by their obsession with weed that that they will risk gun ownership over it, then bitch when the man makes them prohibited.

If it was illegal to use alcohol and own guns, guess what? No alcohol for me or my home.

If they said taking pain killers via prescription made me ineligible for gun ownership, then I deal with the pain.

If they said seeing a therapist would prohibit me to own guns, I would'nt see a therapist.

Anyone who would risk gun rights over a drug shows how melted their brain is.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I'm starting to think some of y'all believe "He who holds a "card" may hold no firearm". Personally I am Pro 2A.
    Not you Chad, I believe you're one of the good peeps.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

And yet you unequivocally stated that "Cannabis oil from cannabis vendors has THC in it".

Not all, and you can re-read what I posted earlier. My EXPERIENCE, and I deal with patients all day long, is that THC is what they want. I have numerous people who have their MJ cards. Some are treating legit conditions. MOST are not. That is my observation.

But Percocet is okay and so is Prozac?

Rattlesnake parts are any better? Prozac has helped a hell of a lot more people than it has hurt.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Why would i go to a weed dealer for CBD that has no THC when i can order that on amazon. I am not a doctor and no longer a drug cop but common sense would say the MAJORITY of folks going to a legal weed dealer to buy CBD products are buying CBD products with high contents of THC, otherwise they would just go to amazon.

You’re kinda arguing in circles with the Dr.

Also i agree about MMC holders are generally in it to get high. I have to friends that are MMC holders and their sole purpose is the high, they legit suffer from nothing but laziness.

Obviously that’s a blanket statement and I’m sure there are a ton of people who use it for actual medical purposes but I’d bet it’s at minimum 50/50 of get high vs actual ailments

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Obviously that’s a blanket statement and I’m sure there are a ton of people who use it for actual medical purposes but I’d bet it’s at minimum 50/50 of get high vs actual ailments

There are definitely people who can benefit from it and really treat things. I just wrote a note for one such person.

Here's how it works in Maryland. You get a doc to certify you. You get your MJ card. You now have the keys to the candy store. You can go and get anything there is no restricting it to specific strains which will treat one ailment better than another. It is "medical" in only the most superficial of ways.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

And yet you unequivocally stated that "Cannabis oil from cannabis vendors has THC in i
    t".

Go back and read it again.
    AIUI...
    He said that the hemp products don’t have THC.

But the cannabis products do.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    There are definitely people who can benefit from it and really treat things. I just wrote a note for one such person.

Here's how it works in Maryland. You get a doc to certify you. You get your MJ card. You now have the keys to the candy store. You can go and get anything there is no restricting it to specific strains which will treat one ailment better than another. It is "medical" in only the most superficial of ways.

Interesting, I would have at least thought there would be limits on quantity, as in X amount per day like any normal prescription drug. Really solidifies the opinion that the whole MM is about getting high, imagine if all doctors could say was "Ok, now you can have Oxycontin, but i'm not going to limit you in any way."

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Interesting, I would have at least thought there would be limits on quantity, as in X amount per day like any normal prescription drug. Really solidifies the opinion that the whole MM is about getting high, imagine if all doctors could say was "Ok, now you can have Oxycontin, but i'm not going to limit you in any way."

The cold hard truth...

For those types... it’s ALL about the high.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Oh i never doubted that. I just expected them to try a little harder to hide it.

I know a guy who is “mr. weeedman”. His entire world is about weed and smoking it. And anything which sounds contrary to his ideas... is immediately answered with a tirade of emotional outburst.

He is so attached to it that it rules his existence.
    But he claims it is non addictive. :sad20:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    That Government is best that governs least.

shooter56

Aug 28, 2015
    Why would i go to a weed dealer for CBD that has no THC when i can order that on amazon. I am not a doctor and no longer a drug cop but common sense would say the MAJORITY of folks going to a legal weed dealer to buy CBD products are buying CBD products with high contents of THC, otherwise they would just go to amazon.
    Because it's not the same thing. Also, most CBD products with THC have very little THC in it. The CBD can be more effective when it has some THC in it but it's nowhere near enough to get anyone high. You guys obviously have not educated yourselves enough to be making the blanket statements your making. Typical clueless forum experts. I'm no expert on the subject but I'm not clueless. My wife uses MM for severe back pain from degenerative disc disease among other diagnosis on her back. The MRI radiologist report is lengthy. She no longer has to rely on regularly taking opioids to manage the pain. She doesn't get high nor does she want to get high from MM.

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/amazon-hemp-oil-vs-real-cannabis-cbd-oil

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Because it's not the same thing. Also, most CBD products with THC have very little THC in it. The CBD can be more effective when it has some THC in it but it's nowhere near enough to get anyone high. You guys obviously have not educated yourselves enough to be making the blanket statements your making. Typical clueless forum experts. I'm no expert on the subject but I'm not clueless. My wife uses MM for severe back pain from degenerative disc disease among other diagnosis on her back. The MRI radiologist report is lengthy. She no longer has to rely on regularly taking opioids to manage the pain. She doesn't get high nor does she want to get high from MM.

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/amazon-hemp-oil-vs-real-cannabis-cbd-oil

People aren’t necessarily referring to your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom