• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Loved the way she kept on saying “only from Baltimore City, only from Baltimore City.” I guess the children of her voters. Someone needs to initiate an investigation into this misuse of funds

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I only listened as I couldn't tolerate Pugh eye ****ing a spot on the wall instead of the camera. Even at that, she embarrassed herself and her city on national television. Yet another useless "leader" for the city that bleeds.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Watching her on Laure she seems as if she’s had a stroke. Both eyes in different directions, face askew. Makes you wonder. But again, showed her true colors. Denied everything Laura said to her from increasing her staff to budget and school issues. Loved it when Laura kept repeating “guess that’s another wrong news article I read” when Pugh kept saying “where’d you read that”.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    It is hard to have a debate with someone when they just won't shut up and answer a simple question. She was probably the rudest interviewee I've ever seen. Props to Ingraham for not losing her cool, I'd have told her to shut her trap and answer a question or she is gone.

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    From the looks of her in that interview, could she be following in another famous mayor's footsteps and "hitting the pipe" ?

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    Unbelievable the way she acted. Is it that hard to have a conversation? Had to stop watching could not see to the end. If something doesn't change in leadership Baltimore is done.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Wish Laura could have asked her, "Mayor Pug, what policies has your administration put in place that have made a 180° difference from previous Dem mayors of Bmore?"

armed_economist

Dec 4, 2017
    At least Rawlings was somewhat of a well spoken politician and looked more put together. I guess the voters really care more about a person's heart than presentation.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    The last 4-5 mayors are like fine china, they crack under a small amount of pressure. Some look or speak better, but none are really up to the long game of fixing Baltimore. Pugh is not at all suited to the small tasks.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Now, now, gents.

Let us not forget that all of our nation's problems were caused by old white men, and every generation of white men since then has added to it.

It's the outstanding current leadership like Mayor Pugh who are cleaning up after centuries of a mess. Oh, them and the Parkland FL high school students who among them know more than the collective wisdom of all mankind. They said as much. Between them, all will become rainbows and unicorns.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Now, now, gents.

Let us not forget that all of our nation's problems were caused by old white men, and every generation of white men since then has added to it.

It's the outstanding current leadership like Mayor Pugh who are cleaning up after centuries of a mess. Oh, them and the Parkland FL high school students who among them know more than the collective wisdom of all mankind. They said as much. Between them, all will become rainbows and unicorns.

I just got some collateral sarcasm all over my lunch.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The last 4-5 mayors are like fine china, they crack under a small amount of pressure. Some look or speak better, but none are really up to the long game of fixing Baltimore. Pugh is not at all suited to the small tasks.

Have you noticed that the elected female black Democrat leadership from anywhere just NEVER stops talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and...

...never says anything? :innocent0

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Have you noticed that the elected female black Democrat leadership from anywhere just NEVER stops talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and...

...never says anything? :innocent0

This is 2018.

I can assure you the white male politicians in Annapolis say plenty of nothing as well

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Now she’s famous

Attachments

• 5FDBE6F3-79EC-437D-9350-C32387B2670C.jpg
      5FDBE6F3-79EC-437D-9350-C32387B2670C.jpg
      59.8 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics