• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Ok, the 2010 Annual Pumpkin Shoot is upon us. The shoot will be held November 7, and the actual shooting begins at 12pm. As of right now we have about 10 spots still left open. Lunch, pumpkins, tannerite, machine guns, and suppressors to be provided. If you are interested in the shoot either post up here in the thread or shoot me a PM. I will provide directions to anyone who is interested or anyone who lives in lower Montgomery County can caravan up with us. This is THE best shoot of the season. We are also expecting to have our fully automatic SHRIKE to be up and running in time for the shoot.

If you have any other questions just let me know. I will also be posting a full list of what we will have available for the shoot.

Thanks,

-Andy-

Ak44

Sep 15, 2009
    The mountains of Thurmont...the Sherpas and Mules will be ready to take your things as we climb to the secluded range. Bring your hiking shoes.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    gee....same day as the Forum Fall Shoot.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    gee....same day as the Forum Fall Shoot.

Yeah thats the word. The problem is that we have to coordinate everyones schedules on our side and the earliest possible day we could after Halloween is the 7th. I understand we may not get heavy turnout from MDshooters members due to that, but it was only day we had available. However, we're also considering hosting a MDshooters only shoot some point after or in the Spring. Obviously I'll keep everyone updated as that comes to fruition.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Where is it being held?

As AK stated its in the hills of Thurmont on our range. From Silver Spring (or East Bethesda as I like to call it) its about 45 minutes. You should defnitely have an SUV or a truck to for the mountain roads, although if you dont have one you can just park at the bottom of the mountain and we'll come down and pick you up.

-Andy-

Ak44

Sep 15, 2009
    As AK stated its in the hills of Thurmont on our range. From Silver Spring (or East Bethesda as I like to call it) its about 45 minutes. You should defnitely have an SUV or a truck to for the mountain roads, although if you dont have one you can just park at the bottom of the mountain and we'll come down and pick you up.

-Andy-

My Llama only lets hot chicks on it so.....everyone else is gonna have to walk behind me when we go up the mountain. :D

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    SHRIKE IS READY!!!!

Attachments

• SHRIKE.jpg
      SHRIKE.jpg
      86.3 KB · Views: 332

HardHatMan

FBHO
    Jul 14, 2009
    Virginia
    I just wanted to thank everyone at Engage for hosting such a great event. I had a blast. Hopefully you will host some more of these so I can burn a bigger hole in my pocket :D. You guys definitely have my business from now on. This shoot has made me want to hop on the class 3 band wagon. Next purchase, 7.62 can.

tover26

EricinMaryland
    Jul 6, 2009
    MO County
    Engage... as always. We had a blast. Our friend had a blast too. His wife made him dump his guns when they got married and I think this re-masculated him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom