• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I did not click the link but I am sure that the UN will be invited to Virginia with bipartisan support and the other 49 states and the entirety of the military along with every law enforcement agency will be fine with it. Yep no way that would snowball and end with heads on pikes.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I did not click the link but I am sure that the UN will be invited to Virginia with bipartisan support and the other 49 states and the entirety of the military along with every law enforcement agency will be fine with it. Yep no way that would snowball and end with heads on pikes.
    Pikes...hmmm, hadn't thought about those sorts of supplies yet, but I reckon a lot of us are low on pikes. In fact, I'd bet more than one of us still doesn't have tar.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Pikes...hmmm, hadn't thought about those sorts of supplies yet, but I reckon a lot of us are low on pikes. In fact, I'd bet more than one of us still doesn't have tar.

Don't worry; some of us have extras.

Attachments

• Pikes.jpg
      Pikes.jpg
      48.2 KB · Views: 471

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If they did that one time is all it would take . I can not afford that much foil , i would have to use toilet paper and then i would have crap for brains .

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I had a country boy from an adjoining state tell me a password and a group of people that would welcome me if i made it to his property . He said forget the PW and it would be over .

I forgot the PW and the exact location a few days later . I already know where i am headed .

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I had a country boy from an adjoining state tell me a password and a group of people that would welcome me if i made it to his property . He said forget the PW and it would be over .

I forgot the PW and the exact location a few days later . I already know where i am headed .

Just armor-up the Class A and you'll be good to go! :D

Nov 4, 2018
    Admins I suggest you close these threads down. They bait people to give to charged opinions, which then marks them individually for collection later. (IP/email to name+address is easy if you're gov).

Best to pin them and make them non comment-able

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Admins I suggest you close these threads down. They bait people to give to charged opinions, which then marks them individually for collection later. (IP/email to name+address is easy if you're gov).

The best part of mandatory confiscation is that it doesn't matter what any of us say or write. We are all on the list already.

Yes, let's bury our collective heads in the sand and maybe this will just go away...please...some of us are not afraid of our own shadows

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom