GUN CASH BINGO
    AARON PENMAN
    DELEGATE DISTRICT 7

May 6, 2018
    2pm-8pm
    Tall Cedars
    2501 Putty Hill Ave
    Parkville, MD 21234

I've known Aaron for about 15 years and he's a stand up guy. He's a former Marine and I've served with him in a LEO capacity for the several years. any questions please direct them to the event organizers.

Attachments

• Aaron Penman May 6.jpg
      Aaron Penman May 6.jpg
      95.9 KB · Views: 289

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    GUN CASH BINGO
    AARON PENMAN
    DELEGATE DISTRICT 7

May 6, 2018
    2pm-8pm
    Tall Cedars
    2501 Putty Hill Ave
    Parkville, MD 21234

I've known Aaron for about 15 years and he's a stand up guy. He's a former Marine and I've served with him in a LEO capacity for the several years. any questions please direct them to the event organizers.

So you're sure he will support 2A...like even on the FIRST time HB1302 went around? I got a flyer with a picture of him shaking Gahler's hand, so that was encouraging. Impallaria voted correctly on HB1302 the first time, so I figure I'll keep him around. He needs some new colleagues...Penman might be a good contender?

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    So you're sure he will support 2A...like even on the FIRST time HB1302 went around? I got a flyer with a picture of him shaking Gahler's hand, so that was encouraging. Impallaria voted correctly on HB1302 the first time, so I figure I'll keep him around. He needs some new colleagues...Penman might be a good contender?

Well Szeliga is the other district 7 rep. Seeing as how she conducted herself in reference to HB1302, I’d certainly take my chances with the guy raffling off guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I am headed to Penman’s Bull/Shrimp/Bingo fundraiser this afternoon. District 7 has 3 Delegates. Currently we have Szeliga, Impallaria, and MacDonald. Impallaria is rock solid 2A and evidences it with his votes. Pat McDonald has always been very solid 2A, but showed some pandering to potential voters last session since he is running for County Executive. I like Szeliga, but her Brochin-like (SB281/FSA2013) initial vote/explanation on HB1302 and the bump/trigger devices was more than disappointing. She is still better than most of the other options. Either way Penman is getting my support for now. I like that he so openly supports fundamental rights. It evidences his convictions and respect for his oath.

If you are going look me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom