• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    I am in the baltimore area and looking for a CMP affiliated club. My father is a retired LEO and still certified firearms instructor so I can get the training paper work filled out no problem. Any recommendations? Not trying to break the bank on membership/initiation fees.

Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    I belong to Ft. Meade Rod & Gun club. Greaet group of peeps! Shooting time is limited since we share the Ft. Meade range with a bunch of other clubs and the military/LEO/NSA get first dibs... But, it's well worth the $20/yr and you can your CMP ceritificate shooting M1s all day at their yearly clinic. What's not to like. :)

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    You can find a list of affiliated clubs on the CMP web site. Several clubs at the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore are CMP affiliated, including Maryland Rifle Club, Stemmers Run R&P and Chesapeake R&P. I belong to Maryland Rifle Club. They have some of the best high power shooters in the state. They also hold a number of curio and relic matches.

jplum

Feb 3, 2008
    I am in the baltimore area and looking for a CMP affiliated club. My father is a retired LEO and still certified firearms instructor so I can get the training paper work filled out no problem. Any recommendations? Not trying to break the bank on membership/initiation fees.

The Thurmont Conservation and Sportsman Club has a CMP match tomorrow. Www.tcandsc.org

hollyb1

Oct 11, 2012
    Halethorpe
    Would have been cool to check out the Thurmont event, was out sailing in the race to Baltimore yesterday, great day on the water.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit