• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the Handgun Permit Review Board(HPRB) on August 26, 2019.

DPSCS website link below. This link will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. Future meeting dates, time, and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

As of July 8th, 2019 the Handgun Permit Review Board meets at The Fifth Regiment Armory, 219 29th Division Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Meetings are scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/J...hUKEwicuMHpipLkAhUEZd8KHefkCVsQ_BIwCnoECAoQCA

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Found it... H/T to Swinokur...

Attachments

• msp  clown car.jpg
      msp clown car.jpg
      54.5 KB · Views: 752

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Brooke wants what all progressives want, a better Baltimore http://www.brookelierman.com

Yea, whatever. She ain't got nothing. Bla bla bla, Build a Better Baltimore. Let me see that I can address crime by trying to hassle the most law abiding people in the country. That will fix it.

I was tryiong to think of sone kind of comparison to what she's doing.

Would either of theses work?

Baltimore is a filthy city. So to combat that issue, lets go to the operating rooms in Shock Trauma and tell them how to clean their operating rooms.

Or this:

Baltimore is a city with poor literacy rates. Lets go to Harvard and tell them how to teach English.

or this:

Baltimore has a violence issue. Lets go tell he Monks how to be non-violent.

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Yea, whatever. She ain't got nothing. Bla bla bla, Build a Better Baltimore. Let me see that I can address crime by trying to hassle the most law abiding people in the country. That will fix it.

And end the school to prison pipeline and give criminals a second chance because we can't police ourselves out of crime

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Probably not as much to see with the new board and location. Seems as though they have MSP rubber stamp syndrome. For a time there was constructive knowledge to be gained from attending for future appeals. Now, with the new board (whose mandate is obviously to deny everything they can rather than work as upholders of the Constitution and advocates for citizens rights), not so much. Our only real hope will be for a beneficial (and Constitutional) ruling from the SC. Until then, we're discriminated against as second class citizens.

Many thanks to the stalwart members who gave up their time to perform watchdog duty at previous meetings. :party29:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Probably not as much to see with the new board and location. Seems as though they have MSP rubber stamp syndrome. For a time there was constructive knowledge to be gained from attending for future appeals. Now, with the new board (whose mandate is obviously to deny everything they can rather than work as upholders of the Constitution and advocates for citizens rights), not so much. Our only real hope will be for a beneficial (and Constitutional) ruling from the SC. Until then, we're discriminated against as second class citizens.

Many thanks to the stalwart members who gave up their time to perform watchdog duty at previous meetings. :party29:

That is a good assessment of the situation. Personally, and this is just me venting a little and not directed at any one here, it gets tiresome seeing people who have never darkened the doorway of a meeting who have a hearing and completely stink.

"I've got permits from FL, UT and five other states" Doesn't matter.

"The 2A says I have the right to carry" Doesn't matter.

"I'm a firefighter and I get threatened all the time but don't have one instance documented" Doesn't matter.

"I've been through umpteen background checks during the course of my career" Doesn't matter.

I agree with all of them and believe that MD's permitting scheme is unconstitutional but that isn't where we are at right now and it's almost like these people have been living under a rock. The rules of the game suck and you're not going to win by just stepping on the field.

I'll be back to the meetings, there are some interesting ones in the pipeline.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    That is a good assessment of the situation. Personally, and this is just me venting a little and not directed at any one here, it gets tiresome seeing people who have never darkened the doorway of a meeting who have a hearing and completely stink.

"I've got permits from FL, UT and five other states" Doesn't matter.

"The 2A says I have the right to carry" Doesn't matter.

"I'm a firefighter and I get threatened all the time but don't have one instance documented" Doesn't matter.

"I've been through umpteen background checks during the course of my career" Doesn't matter.

I agree with all of them and believe that MD's permitting scheme is unconstitutional but that isn't where we are at right now and it's almost like these people have been living under a rock. The rules of the game suck and you're not going to win by just stepping on the field.

I'll be back to the meetings, there are some interesting ones in the pipeline.

"I have a public trust position security clearance because I installed HVAC at a military base even though it's not a security clearance"

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Del Brooke Lierman is in the house.

I'm sure she will be pleasantly surprised.

c41eccaf9420ecf6b3adad3f201b3b41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Probably would’ve been a better idea to go to one BEFORE she voted to eliminate the board, but that would actually involve work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom