• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ptman2000

Aug 19, 2013
    Riva, MD
    I'm thinking about upgrading my firearm safe and wanted to look at local companies for delivery/set up or if I ever needed service in the future.

Any recommendations on where I should look?

Thx!

rdblan2

Mar 10, 2007
    I bought one from Thompson safes out of Frederick. Nice guys. Hope they're still around.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    There is a safe company in Waldorf. Across the street from Beacon Surplus. I think its Carolina Safes but Iam not sure.
    Tractor Supply, some Cosco's, Sam's andd BJ's also sell safes.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    A1 Safes on Bel Air Rd had the best prices and delivery fees I found when looking around. Being in a 3rd floor condo with controlled access I didn't need a Cadillac, top dollar safe safe. Ask Safecracker on here, he might have something for you.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I'll second the A1 recommendation. Dave has great prices and delivery.service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    I recently got 2 of the 24 gun Winchesters from TSC and they were super easy to deal with. They had a forklift and loaded both and me and a buddy installed them.

00 Del

Jan 1, 2012
    The Dena, MD
    Any ideas for a company to move a Browning Gold safe to the basement? I already own the safe, its just not where I would like it to be.

dementlr

Feb 8, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    Another recommendation for Carolina Safes in Waldorf. They advised me to pick a size and then go up to the next size. I did not listen and now I need a second safe!

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Bought both of our safes from A1 Safes. Dave was the only guy we found that was willing & able to deliver AND get the safes down our basement steps.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Any ideas for a company to move a Browning Gold safe to the basement? I already own the safe, its just not where I would like it to be.

Carolina safes. Good old fashioned customer service with them. They get the job done right and come in a hell of a lot cheaper than many others when it comes to moving safes around.

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    In the Rockville area, Liberty Safes carry high end safes. Sometimes have discount with coupon picked up from Atlantic Guns or Engage Armament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom