• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dillonh2

Jan 7, 2019
    Baltimore City
    Thanks to the Admin for the approval.

Born and raised in TN, I live in the Greatest City In America and work a 12-hour swing shift in Calvert. I'm extremely new to shooting and am getting into it as a new hobby and as a means/skill in home protection. I love Baltimore, but as a resident and a new home owner I can't afford not to be honest with myself, and I figure I should have fun while I'm at it. I currently own a 10/22 and am waiting for my HQL approval after taking the course this past weekend. My short-term goals are to buy and familiarize myself with a trustworthy HD shotgun and get one-on-one training time on the range.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    A year in February. That moniker is painted on our spotlessly clean public benches where you can wait for our extensive and punctual public transportation, which is only patronized by the most well-behaved and fortunate citizens.

Welcome to the jungle! Parts of the city are tolerable. My sister (foolishly) bought a house in northeast Bawmer years ago... hoping you are only renting! Good luck shooting. The only "problems" with rifles are finding a range in which to shoot. Most indoor places are only 25 yards, which negates the fun, skill and purpose of a rifle. Most of the outdoor ranges around here either require membership or have high fees. Hap Baker in Carroll County is a good outdoor range, one of the few public ranges in the area.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 135

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Welcome to balto. Put your head on a swivel when you walk your dog or walk to your car. Keep valuables out of sight when you stroll, like cell phones and car keys. Leave nothing in view in your car. If someone wants to stop you and ask something, keep them at a distance. Give money to every fifth panhandler no matter how good the story or you will go broke and won’t be able to pay your water bill. And, be kind to the squeegee kids. Finally, please give money to mayor pugh and vote for her in 2020.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Welcome to balto. Put your head on a swivel when you walk your dog or walk to your car. Keep valuables out of sight when you stroll, like cell phones and car keys. Leave nothing in view in your car. If someone wants to stop you and ask something, keep them at a distance. Give money to every fifth panhandler no matter how good the story or you will go broke and won’t be able to pay your water bill. And, be kind to the squeegee kids. Finally, please give money to mayor pugh and vote for her in 2020.

^^THIS^^ As reported in another thread, most robberies are happening in the streets. Be aware at all times.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Zorros for mayor! I heard they are looking for a P.R. person ;)

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Zorros for mayor! I heard they are looking for a P.R. person ;)

I’ll take the job. Neighborhoods, little italy, the harbor ( sailing and water taxis), fells point, the prime rib and zorbas, access to dc, the eastern shore, ny and phila. How am i doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom