• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    S&W SD9VE... awesome. Fail to fire due to cheap ammo. No issues otherwise. $410 out the door

wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    There have been some really good deals on the Springfield XD9. It comes as a kit so it is a nice setup. Also, magazines have been running around $24. Ordered one for $429. Now, just waiting for the paperwork to come back.

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    For single action, the Browning Hi Power is hard to beat.....I probably have 5-6K through mine and it still shoots good at 10-15 yrds, CZ-75 is right there with it...but for others...that is such a looong list...like suggestions, go and hold a bunch....and then go rent...Glock, Beretta, SIG, don't forget a H & K, Colt, Night Hawk, Wilson Combat, ( 1911 format is nice also, w double stack too ), M & P, XDM, Ruger, FNH, don't forget about the Armalite ...that may be hard to find and shoot though...EAA, Kahr, Tangfolio, Walther, Steyr...and then what I call the second Tier list..:-)

Cicirich

Feb 10, 2013
    I'd love to get a sig p226 in 9mm. That will be my next purchase. My wife won't let me get another firearm right now seeing as as I just bought an ar lower, M&p 15-22, and just put in paperwork on Tuesday for an M&p 40. All with in the past 2 months.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Wow, massive thread revive. Still pretty sure my list on page two covers the subject pretty well.

I'm partial to Hk myself :D
    8514569004_cba4358de0.jpg

Any name brand. I like the Glock. But I have sworn myself not buy anymore plastic guns. A friends german shepard chew up his Glock 17 destroying the frame (firearm no longer functional). And a Sig Sauer (all steel) was recovered from a house fire (said to be 1300 degrees) and was still functional/still in use. I have heard of the plastic frames warped by extreme heat conditions.

Blu Falcon

Recon by Fire
    Aug 28, 2012
    Colorado
    Any name brand. I like the Glock. But I have sworn myself not buy anymore plastic guns. A friends german shepard chew up his Glock 17 destroying the frame (firearm no longer functional). And a Sig Sauer (all steel) was recovered from a house fire (said to be 1300 degrees) and was still functional/still in use. I have heard of the plastic frames warped by extreme heat conditions.

Now I have an excuse to buy another handgun. My next one will be a Sig P229 SAS or M11-A1... just in case my SP2022 melts. ;)

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom