• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. Guns in bars will lead to drunk shooting galleries. Blood will flow faster than booze.

I bet you 8/10 anti's will ignore this study and continue to believe it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Irrelevant. Absolutely irrelevant. Guns in bars will lead to drunk shooting galleries. Blood will flow faster than booze.

I bet you 8/10 anti's will ignore this study and continue to believe it.

Because they can read between the lines.

I have no problem with guns in bars. If I see a guy openly carrying and drinking, I'm outta there. I guess things you learn at an early age are entrenched in the mind. I was always told that alcohol and firearms don't mix.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    What the antis missed was the fact OC into a restaurant (and drinking) was already legal. The fact CCWers can carry into but not drink shouldn't have caused shooting galleries that weren't there before. But we all know the antis weren't concerned about shooting galleries, its the fact crime goes down and thus people need the government less, destroying their utopia.

Braxtonian

Dec 10, 2010
    Greencastle, PA
    That bad, huh?

Because they can read between the lines.

I have no problem with guns in bars. If I see a guy openly carrying and drinking, I'm outta there. I guess things you learn at an early age are entrenched in the mind. I was always told that alcohol and firearms don't mix.

I realize you didn't define what you meant by "drinking", but being a PA resident, I was OCing yesterday when I went to applebee's and had a beer with my steak before going to catch a movie. I don't see the issue there.

I wouldn't drink a sixpack while carrying, but there is a difference between drinking and "drinking". Of course, you are also entitled to your opinion, and I don't fault you for it. Just saying if you can have a beer and operate a car, I'm not sure I see the issue.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    I oc in va alot many times I have had a glass of wine with my dinner and thats it I have a glass of wine with my steak and have no problems. I agree if I saw some on slammming shots and acting up I would get the hell out of there to. But I see it as part of being a responasible person in general to know when to draw the line.

1 good rib eye and a glass of wine no problem. pounding beers and shot big problem.

akalma

MDS Supporter
    Nov 24, 2008
    МоКо
    This news was broadcasted via WTOP radio yesterday evening. It is a good sign WTOP just stated the facts without any usual "additions".

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I was OCing yesterday when I went to applebee's and had a beer with my steak before going to catch a movie. I don't see the issue there.

1 good rib eye and a glass of wine no problem. pounding beers and shot big problem.

I have no issue with you having a beer or a glass of wine. I think that is fine. If you say "keep'em coming", that is what I have an issue with. Let's say - more than two. I don't care how well you "hold your liquor".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom