• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    http://m.military.com/news/article/navy-news/navy-ensign-awarded-medal-for-heroism.html

I remember this story from May 2009. An Atlanta-area CCW holder/college student at a party successfully defended his friends when two robbers invaded the home at gunpoint and talked seriously about raping the women and killing everyone there. That's all I was able to find out about the incident, though the story did make the gun blogosphere.

I turns out the student was a Marine attending college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program (MECEP)! :thumbsup: Of course he ruined it all by going the Navy Officer route :sad20:

I only take issue with the N&MCM being called "non-combat" . . . the Marine took an oath to defend against ALL enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC . . . hostile boarders are hostile boarders whether on land or at sea . . job well done.

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    I turns out the student was a Marine attending college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program (MECEP)! :thumbsup: Of course he ruined it all by going the Navy Officer route :sad20:

Yeah he realized that having a schweet stateroom, clean linens, hot shower on demand, eating in a wardroom from china place settings while being served by an attendant in white gloves, having your laundry done, shoes shined, uniforms pressed - mind you the uniforms make the girls cream themselves, and being considered the intelectual elite of the U.S. Armed Forces, can really ruin your reputation.
    :party29:

2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    America's domestic terrorists are easy to find, they mostly congregate in DC and all have "D"s next to their names.

BeltBuckle

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2008
    MoCo, MD
    America's domestic terrorists are easy to find, they mostly congregate in DC and all have "D"s next to their names.

As demonstrated by Tim McVeigh, the Earth Liberation Front, Animal Liberation Front, Ted Kaczinsky, Bruce Edwards, James von Brunn, Nidal Hassan, Scott Roeder, Luigi Galleani, Eric Rudolph:innocent0

Oh, wait -- you were being sarcastic, making a hyperbolic, venomous, ignorant and reprehensible comment in ironic condemnation of the extent to which political discourse has degenerated to a level unworthy of the democratic principles enshrined by the Founding Fathers in their political writings. I get it -- well done.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Great Article. I hadn't seen this one yet.

I know at least eight people who are happy someone had a CCW.

jaypark

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 29, 2009
    peoples republic of MOCO
    Yeah he realized that having a schweet stateroom, clean linens, hot shower on demand, eating in a wardroom from china place settings while being served by an attendant in white gloves, having your laundry done, shoes shined, uniforms pressed - mind you the uniforms make the girls cream themselves, and being considered the intelectual elite of the U.S. Armed Forces, can really ruin your reputation.

see kids what happens when you 'wake and bake'... the delirium immediately sets in

Ieatpeople

Dec 15, 2009
    this guy is now a target for all of the friends of the perps. i hope nothing bad happens to him, seems like an upstanding american.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom