• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Thank you Governor Hogan for stepping up, showing some real leadership, and standing up for all of our civil rights!

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Read the letter on the prior page. I am skeptical on Hogan's participation as well as Speaker Busch, but the legislators are crediting both of them in their letters.

I didn't read or hear a statement from Hogan, so I don't see that he did anything. Just because he is referenced in a BS letter means nothing.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Interim success. Skirmish won.

This is not about a skirmish. This is a battle within a campaign.

Keep the focus. Maintain the righteous course.

When you have your boot on the snakes head, you don't lift your boot until you've severed the head from the snake.

This transgression still happened. "Dropping charges" is further evidence of the travesty they tried to execute. Their actions belie their words.

Press on Patriots!! Do not lose your momentum. Don't take your eyes off the prize.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Deep Lurker and I will provide a full statement to the media at a press conference, Monday at 6:30pm in Room 145 of the House Office Building, along with the significant number of legislators who have been very disturbed that these arrests occurred.

DL and I will be guests on the Nino Mangione Show on WCBM at 6pm on WCBM, so you are invited to tune in. Mr. Mangione has said that there may be an opportunity to respond to callers directly during our in-studio appearance, a first for Patriot Picket leaders.

DraKhen99

Professional Heckler
    Sep 30, 2013
    Deep Lurker and I will provide a full statement to the media at a press conference, Monday at 6:30pm in Room 145 of the House Office Building, along with the significant number of legislators who have been very disturbed that these arrests occurred.

DL and I will be guests on the Nino Mangione Show on WCBM at 6pm on WCBM, so you are invited to tune in. Mr. Mangione has said that there may be an opportunity to respond to callers directly during our in-studio appearance, a first for Patriot Picket leaders.

The suspense ... it's KILLING ME!

Glad the charges are dropped, agree that we need to pursue this so all guilty parties are outed.

-John

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Boy, if someone had actually thought this thing through, the last thing they would want is FREE publicity for the PP and sympathy for the cause of both 1A and 2A rights.

Complete morons with no strategic thinking involved

Good.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    First MCP offers a statement "defending" their actions. Then the MCP CHIEF, issues citations for what they presumably think are charges that might stick. Now the SA office drops all charges. Lies beget lies. They screwed up so bad, this is almost worse than the whole "give them room to destroy" statement.

Wishful thinking, but it would be sweet justice if someone rolled on who told them to arrest R&R. If that happened that would be the cherry on top.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom