• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Why was my checked cashed by Jamaican Airlines ? Blaster was right. I at least want a postcard! “Maryland man arrested on Jamaican beach.”

No offense meant to any of you good people.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    H/T to Emiliano Zapata

Attachments

• die on feet.jpg
      die on feet.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 292
    Why was my checked cashed by Jamaican Airlines ? Blaster was right. I at least want a postcard! “Maryland man arrested on Jamaican beach.”

No offense meant to any of you good people.

I call BS- The airline is Air Jamaica and we all know the money is actually going to the hair dresser Rack now shares with Fabio.

Attachments

• fabio.jpg
      fabio.jpg
      39.6 KB · Views: 295

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    OK so the Mrs will need to transfer pay pal monies to our checking acct.then I will mail a check to MDS member CP but we raised 252.00 from the donated MDS swag thank you rseymorejr , sundazes , glaron , kempo333 , and mds member anonymous , and buellsfurn has yet to donate I'm thinking we should hit 352.00 for our grand total thank you mds member's

Wow, I never stop being overwhelmed by the help I am receiving. Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Here is the updated donor list as of now, but there are some more that will be added soon:

CYPHERPUNK
    RACK&ROLL
    LAQ
    DAW
    IRONPONY
    MrED
    ART3
    SUNDAZES
    HOTDOG
    SMKRANZ
    ARAY
    FRED2207
    SHAFTED
    BIGGFOOT44
    RG
    DC-W
    WIN296
    BEOBILL
    DAVETAYLOR
    RAINEMAN
    HODGEPODGE
    RW
    PMH
    STOVEMAN
    RSEYMOREJR
    SUNDAZES
    GLARON
    KENPO33
    anonymous MDS member
    BUELLSFURN

Please, if you donated and you recognize your initials on the donor list, post up your screen name here so we can stay updated!

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The first batch of mail was picked up by Trustee Cypherpunk on August 11th. Another batch of envelopes was picked up by Cypherpunk the other day and will be opened, recorded and posted here by Wednesday morning, or possibly tomorrow night after Cypherpunk and I meet at the HPRB for the handoff.

I am only posting ACTUAL donations received so that anyone donating can use this list to confirm your check or USPS money order is officially part of the Fund.

Again, sorry about not having a digital donation arrangement. We risk having your $$ tied up in a squabble with those services that don't allow "legal donation fund" arrangements.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Oh. The media. Yeah. The very vehicle you play to during protests to spread the word.
    I simply asked why donations where being solicited for basically a trespass citation, and got silenced. People's heads exploded. Because I asked a simple question.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who finds it ironic that you were banned in an FB thread where a fundraiser to protect free speech was being discussed. :lol2:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Isn’t 1A free speech to keep the government from restricting your speech?

What does that have to do with FB?

Even MDS can ban you for any reason.

No difference I can see

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    Time to weigh in (and chip in). Rack, thanks for standing up! For those that ask what he did for the shooters in MD miss the point. The “fight” is National. Although I live in free America now (I lived in the PRM for 31 years) I learned that can change without folks willing to stand on the stage. Mailing a check in the AM.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Im a month behind... This may have been answered but is there a paypal account setup? If not I'll send a check.

Time to weigh in (and chip in). Rack, thanks for standing up! For those that ask what he did for the shooters in MD miss the point. The “fight” is National. Although I live in free America now (I lived in the PRM for 31 years) I learned that can change without folks willing to stand on the stage. Mailing a check in the AM.

Thank you brothers!

Just because the Patriot Picket is comprised almost entirely of Marylanders, doesn't mean we shrug our shoulders when statist elements try to put us in a "1st Amendment cattle pen" in another state.

We are proud to take stands in several states outside MD, and in the District of Columbia.

We can smell infringement across state lines too, so away we go....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    An update:

This thread has surpassed 24,350 views. If every third person kicked in a little bit...just imagine....

This fight is nothing about nothing less than the right of 2A demonstrators to be in public and to not have the police "pick sides" as they did on August 4th.

As for the legal process, we won't know about Fairfax County's level of animus toward me until I am called to the defendant's table in 8 days.

Everyone who diverts $$ from a pizza or a box of ammo and mails it to Cypherpunk on my behalf is in this fight with me. Thank you!

Please mail your Freedom Check, made out to Jeff Hulbert to:

Cypherpunk
    5257 Buckeystown Pike
    Frederick MD 21704

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    Thank you brothers!

Just because the Patriot Picket is comprised almost entirely of Marylanders, doesn't mean we shrug our shoulders when statist elements try to put us in "1st Amendment Areas" in another state.

We are proud to take stands in several states outside MD, and in the District of Columbia.

We can smell infringement across state lines too, so away we go....

Not a problem, if anything this touches base with me more than most others. I live 25 minutes from NRA and find myself in FFX often.

Check is written, and awaiting pickup from the USPS.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    If I may take a moment to comment , I like to think I have earned a spot at the table .

When we put ourselves front and center , set up events or go to events we do it for brotherhood and trying to make a difference or if it is a pig roast , luncheon , HPRB meetings, tape the meetings , baboon tasting or 3D printing , camping event or whatever other event it cost something , time , money , shoe leather .
    But we do it for each other , I know I don't want the BS with being hauled downtown and the time it takes to deal with the bull-crap .

I realize I have had my differences and will not go into that , but I can recognize the cost and the familiar faces that are putting the coin in . Some can and will ignore my words and I am okay with that , but one thing I can tell you is United we Stand or divided we fall . I would rather be united and not divided .

I am grateful for the men & women that have shown up , I don't always agree but I always agree with the right to do something .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    That really wasn't the point.
    Apparently you missed my point. You have no free speech rights on a privately managed forum on any privately owned platform.

This is about Fairfax County Police restricting freedom of assembly and speech.

Has nothing to do with FB and being banned by the moderator. His forum his rules. Same as MDS.

See how that works?

Let's try comparing apples and apples not apples and oranges.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    If I may take a moment to comment , I like to think I have earned a spot at the table .

When we put ourselves front and center , set up events or go to events we do it for brotherhood and trying to make a difference or if it is a pig roast , luncheon , HPRB meetings, tape the meetings , baboon tasting or 3D printing , camping event or whatever other event it cost something , time , money , shoe leather .
    But we do it for each other , I know I don't want the BS with being hauled downtown and the time it takes to deal with the bull-crap .

I realize I have had my differences and will not go into that , but I can recognize the cost and the familiar faces that are putting the coin in . Some can and will ignore my words and I am okay with that , but one thing I can tell you is United we Stand or divided we fall . I would rather be united and not divided .

I am grateful for the men & women that have shown up , I don't always agree but I always agree with the right to do something .

amen, are clouds the in front of the big picture that damd thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom