• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Was just up the Harrisburg show and ran into Adcor Defense which makes a M4 rifle with some really neat features. Wondering if anybody here has one and your thoughts on it or them. Thanks Chris

bbguns

Defend the Constitution
    Jan 28, 2010
    Heading to Free America
    Have an Adcor Elite that we picked up from my local dealer a year ago for a ridiculously low price. No complaints at all. Well-built, reliable. The trigger is not bad, about 5# with a crisp break. So far, 1200+ rounds, mostly cheap ammo. Accurate, shoots better than me. Only issue so far - ripped the rim off a Tula steel case during extraction but that's an ammo problem. It's piston so there's that 'piston vs DI' thing...
    I like the forward accessory charging handle, the incorporated chamber wiper, and the connected operating rod. Don't know how it stacks up against other piston AR pattern rifles but we are happy with it...

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I don't have any experience with their full rifles, but I have an Adcor billet lower that I built into a rifle that's a really nice piece. I bought it from Free State just before the ban, or I would have gone forged. It's cool having a Baltimore rollmark on the lower. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom