• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teqmod

redneck gun toting member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Downey Oshunn
    FYI this rebate is still valid for MD residents. Currently they are offering two mags, plus 2 boxes of ammo plus a magazine loader But since we are in the great state of MD and cannot have all the full cap magazines they are substituting this with a $75 mail in rebate. This is for all fireamrs puchased until Sep 30

https://www.smith-wesson.com/mp-rebate-v1

if this is duplicate info I apologize, I was not reading the whole thread again but thought I missed the initial rebate.

remodeler1

Jul 23, 2013
    Frederick
    Speed is not their strong suit. I filed for the rebate late April & got the check a couple weeks ago. I had written it off as lost somewhere

jmcisc

Sep 18, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Got mine today!! Comes in an envelope like this:

Sorry, but I'm not an S&W apologist. When a company offers me something under specific terms I expect those terms to be honored. When the terms are arbitrarily changed I have every right to express my dissatisfaction; especially when I know other companies make it a point of honoring their commitments.

As an aside, I have been an S&W fan for many years and own 18 of them.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have the 9MM Shield for $340 - $75 rebate = $265 and you don't have to deal with PSA.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Does the shield qualify for the cash rebate? If the mag size is only 8, wouldn't you be stuck with the ammo, 2 mags and mag loader rebate?
    I believe the shield qualifies for the cash rebate .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

magnumpi

Jan 16, 2013
    Westminster MD
    Just did a google search and came across some more info on another forum on how to Check the status. Go to http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com enter ONLY your zip code and name, no other info. Mine finally came up when I did this. I had checked numerous times before filling in all the blanks and found no record.
    Mine came up with an entry date of 7/9/2017 but no other info, I guess its still processing

Just did a google search and came across some more info on another forum on how to Check the status. Go to http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com enter ONLY your zip code and name, no other info. Mine finally came up when I did this. I had checked numerous times before filling in all the blanks and found no record.
    Mine came up with an entry date of 7/9/2017 but no other info, I guess its still processing

Still nothing for me and I submitted just before July 4th.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    I had 3 purchases in June and never saw the confirmation online. Three weeks ago I received a letter saying that I didn't include a sales receipt. One week after that I received 2 checks.
    I did not know which guns they covered so I mailed in all three sets of paperwork. Here's hoping they figured out the 3rd rebate.
    I was thinking bad about them till I received the 2 checks.
    Two from Grabagun and one from PSA. A shield .45 , a 9mm in black and a 9mm in FDE color. Have faith.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom